Clementine is a music player and library organiser.
It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use
interface for searching and playing your music.
- Search and play your local music library.
- Play audio CDs.
- Edit tags on audio files and organise your music.
- Native desktop notifications.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm, MusicBrainz and Discogs.
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Queue manager.
- Search and play songs you've uploaded to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Listen to internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo,
SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Icecast and Subsonic servers.