* Mon Dec 14 2020 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Clementine only needs taglib newer than 1.11.1 so it contains
a fix for a bug which we have patched in SLE/Leap 15 (check
CMakeLists.txt and boo#1179817 for more information). So we
can allow taglib 1.11.1 too.
* Wed Sep 30 2020 Jiri Slaby <email@example.com>
- update to 1.3.99 (tagged as 1.4.0rc1-343-gb49afcc5b)
* a lot of features and fixes, see the changes:
- remove 0001-Adds-missing-QPainterPath-include.patch
It's upstream now.
* Thu Jul 09 2020 Michel Normand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add _constraints for PowerPC to avoid "No space left" build error
* Tue Jun 02 2020 Dave Plater <email@example.com>
- Fix factory build with patch from git:
- Update to tag 1.3.92
* Mon Dec 30 2019 Dave Plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to release version 1.3.9, first release since 2016.
- Upstream changes:
* Fix gpodder sync memory leaks in success cases.
* Fix resuming playback position on startup
* Remove obsolete forced setting of XDG_CONFIG_HOME
* Fix multiple triggers of shortcut actions
* Fix a few more gst plugins
* Use AWS mirror for eoan & disco too
* Fix edit tag dialog
* Change remaining group by defaults to album artist
* Fix updating song count
* Add check for valid birthTime()
* Remove watch for removed subdirectories
* Remove qt4 dependency
* Sun Nov 10 2019 Dave Plater <email@example.com>
- Update to git snapshot 1.3.1+git20191110
- Upstream changes:
* Replace QString::null with QString()
* qt5 branch is now master.
* Sun Oct 13 2019 Dave Plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to git snapshot 1.3.1+git20191004
- Removed incorporated patches:
- Upstream changes:
fancytabwidget.cpp: reuse QSettings object
fancytabwidget.cpp: prefer QString to std::string
Periodically save current playlist tab
Periodically save settings
* Sat Aug 03 2019 Dave Plater <email@example.com>
- Added patch from git 0001-Fix-memory-leaks-6376.patch, this patch
replaces the tagreader section in:
* Fri Jul 26 2019 Dave Plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to qt5 branch snapshot 1.3.1+git20190724
- Removed incorporated patches:
- Refreshed old patches
- Added patch from git:
* Thu Jul 25 2019 Dave Plater <email@example.com>
- Recommend projectM-data for visualizations.
* Tue Jul 23 2019 Dave Plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Updated memory leak patch (boo#114144):
- Fixed boo#1137785 with upstream patch from git:
- Added patch from git:
* Mon Jul 15 2019 Dave Plater <email@example.com>
- Update to qt5 branch snapshot 1.3.1+git20190713.
- Add patch for memory leaks from Jiri Slaby via boo#114144 :
- Upstream changes:
* Fix blank window when restoring from systray (#6351)
* Wed Jun 05 2019 Dave Plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added patch from git 96a7e18a8d2be8d9f3223a6a6c81fbaac1179869 to
fix various Tag zero value issues:
* Fri May 24 2019 plater <email@example.com>
- Build with -fsanitize=address.
* Wed May 22 2019 plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to qt5 branch snapshot 1.3.1+git20190423.
- Added cherrypicked patches to bring qt5 branch to master's state:
- Upstream changes:
* Revert "Blacklist all NVidia drivers"
* setFirstSectionMovable() in playlistview.cpp
* Wed Mar 27 2019 plater <email@example.com>
- Added use_system_qxtglobalshortcut.patch to improve kde
_ Added cherrypicked patches to bring qt5 branch to master's state:
* Sat Mar 16 2019 plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to git qt5 snapshot version 1.3.1+git20190213.
- Removed incorporated patches: clementine-gcc7fix.patch and
* Sun Jan 13 2019 Jonas Kvinge <email@example.com>
- Update summary and description
- Remove clementine-lastscope-size.patch, this bug is already fixed
upstream by me, and this patch does not apply cleanly.
- Add clementine-gsd-dbus-shortcuts.patch to fix global shortcuts
using Gnome (GSD) D-Bus backend
- Add needed alsa dependency
- Remove unneeded libechonest dependency
- Replace non-existent USE_BUILTIN_TAGLIB with USE_SYSTEM_TAGLIB
- Remove unneeded taglib and SPMediaKeyTap directory
* Wed Dec 05 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to git qt5 snapshot version 1.3.1+git20181203, it fixes
build with libcryptopp7.
- Clementine now uses qt5 to run.
- Added clementine-hidden-systray-icon.patch, systray icon is
hidden at start up on some kf5 systems.
* Sat Dec 09 2017 email@example.com
- Do not build against Qt WebKit 4
* Tue Jul 25 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not recommend fluendo as mp3 is enabled out of the box now in gst
- Remove if0 conditional that is never triggered
* Tue Jul 25 2017 email@example.com
- Added clementine-1.3.1-support-chromaprint-1.4.patch to fix
* Mon Apr 03 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix gcc 7 build with clementine-gcc7fix.patch
* Wed Feb 01 2017 email@example.com
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Mon Jul 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix factory build for x86_64 with clementine-moodbar-fpic.patch
* Fri Jun 24 2016 email@example.com
- Add clementine-1.3.1-fix-library-clicks.patch: fix a misbehaviour
while clicking on tree items, from upstream commit b85d09c by
* Sun Jun 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added udisks2-support-for-devicemanager.patch from upstream
* Wed Apr 20 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.3.1:
* Fix ratings being deleted when upgrading from older versions.
* Sun Apr 17 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove unused ffmpeg-devel
* Sun Apr 17 2016 email@example.com
- Add clementine-fix-sqlite.patch (fix startup with default
SQLite 3.12+) from
- Add -fno-strict-aliasing to CXXFLAGS (strict-aliasing-punning).
* Sat Apr 16 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.3.0:
* VK.com support.
* Seafile support (server >= 4.4.1).
* Add Ampache compatibility (through Subsonic service).
* Add new analyser "Rainbow Dash".
* Answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and
* Add "Psychedelic Colour" mode to all analysers.
* Add left click to fullsize cover on playing widget.
* Add m4b support for non-drm files.
* Ignore English articles for library sorting.
* Improve the organise dialog.
* Add an option to warn before closing a playlist tab.
* Add an option to disable the pause notification.
* Add options to hide some internet services.
* Add an option to disable inline song metadata editing.
* Add "details below" and "no details" now playing widget
* Add "no song details" now playing widget option.
* Add icons to the extras menu.
* Add a source icon for CD tracks.
* Allow user to remove directories in the Files tab.
* Add ability to remove unavailable items from playlist.
* Add a button to the transcode dialog to add all files in a
* Make it impossible to collapse either side of the MainWindow
* Add menu items for updating and doing a full rescan of
* Increase Soundcloud cover image size.
* Add the ability to pause Spotify tracks.
* Add the ability to add or remove a Spotify track to a Spotify
playlist through context menu.
* Add Spotify tracks to Spotify playlists by drag and drop.
* Add ability to get a link to share Spotify playlists and songs.
* Improve handling of Spotify Top Tracks and compilations.
* Add playlist actions to Spotify songs.
* Add ability to automatically set podcast as listened after
successfully sending it to a device.
* Add ability to order podcasts by age.
* Allow user to download multiple podcasts at the same time.
* Add ability to cancel podcast downloads in progress.
* Allow user to hide listened podcast episodes.
* Huge improvement of the speed at startup.
* Improve performance of mass rating changes.
* Improve ripping performance.
* Persistent cache for pixmaps. Huge improvement of the
performance when scrolling the library for example.
* Add AppData file for Clementine (for GNOME and KDE Software
* Add iPod-like behaviour to previous button.
* Add HipHop and Kuduro equalisers.
* Remember current playlist between restarts.
* IDv3 tag lyrics support.
* Scroll to last played track when switching playlists.
* Add stop after each song repeat mode.
* Sort discs numerically when using Group by disc.
* Add ability for sort by group and performer in the library view.
* Parse the year of a disc from musicbrainz.
* Add track intro mode.
* Add ability to add a search term with tab and space in the
smart playlist window.
* Add love/ban (Last.fm) global shortcuts.
* Add support for "original year" tags.
* Send album artist to Last.fm with liblastfm >= 1.0.0.
* Add sample rate selection.
* Add option to change the time step when seeking using the
* Playlist sort by album considers disc and track numbers.
* Add options for double clicking song in the playlist.
* Volume slider handles glow effect using system theme.
* Library view sort line themable.
* Show track durations in the CD ripper dialog.
* Add ability to read REM DISC tag from Cue sheet.
* Add ability to lock/unlock rating edit status.
* Add the support of trackNum elements in XSPF.
* Add "Smart Playlists" for Subsonic.
* Add lyrics from AZLyrics.
* Add lyrics from bollywoodlyrics.com.
* Add lyrics from hindilyrics.net.
* Add lyrics from lololyrics.com.
* Add lyrics from Musixmatch.
* Add lyrics from Tekstowo.pl.
* Fix crash when click on a SoundCloud entry in internet tab.
* Fix crash when marking podcast as listened.
* Fix crash after pressing OK in the device properties window.
* Fix stop after track which doesn't remove now playing.
* Fix play bleeding into next track after auto stop.
* Fix analyser framerate when mouseover play scrubber.
* Fix issues with buffers sent to analyser.
* Fix block analyser framerate.
* Fix divide-by-zero possibility with small buffers at end of
* Fix divide-by-zero possibility in moodbar.
* Fix oversized album cover art.
* Clean cover art from /tmp.
* Fix the rendering of the little numbers in the boxes on queued
items in the playlist.
* Fix parsing of MusicBrainz data for discid.
* Fix random artifacting on nyanalyser on startup.
* Fix podcasts length issues (which caused issues with seeking
* Fix too small equaliser window size.
* Fix labels which don't inherit system text colours in the edit
* Fix the mess of the queue manager after playlist re-sort.
* Fix for queue ordering issue in the playlist view when using
Ctrl+D to dequeue a track.
* Fix detection of parent-relative paths in playlist saving.
* Fix path seperators issue when reading playlists.
* Fix m3u parser issue when an artist's name has a hyphen.
* Fix bug with percents when fetch the Jamendo catalogue.
* Fix a little dropout when transition to next track.
* Fix broken RockRadio.com for premium users.
* Fix Subsonic login with + characters in the password.
* Fix accents issue in when save playlist in xspf format.
* Fix issues with some songs length thanks to Taglib. People with
Taglib installed on their system will have to wait a new
release of Taglib.
* Fix moodbars not generating correctly.
* Fix socket leak in moodbar.
* Fix memory leak in tagreader.
* Fix crash when trying to fingerprint but missing a plugin.
* Fix infinite scan with Subsonic when the library is empty.
* Fix performer tag for mpeg.
* Fix parsing issues with "innovative" datetime formats.
* Fix playback breaks in Spotify.
* Fix memory leaks.
* Fix crash when stopping song that is fading after pausing.
* Fix crash when trying to download a track but there is no
current one playing.
* Fix default spinner gif image which shows white pixels around
* Fix setting album artist tag for FLAC files if it already
* Fix crash when Clementine lists the albums on Ampache.
* Fix Last.fm scrobbling after seek.
* Fix metadata not processed properly for some streams (Akamai).
* Fix save state when the song was paused.
* Fix some issues in Boom and Turbine analysers.
* Fix song continuously rewinding when seeking using keyboard
* Fix OSD re-posistioning which doesn't work on multiple monitors.
* Fix Sonogram state while paused.
* Fix crash when changing 'group by' while album covers are still
* Fix loss of valid data from an mp3 file when using the metadata
* Fix track slider twitching.
* Fix Di.fm stations stuck when try to play them without Internet.
* Make mood files hidden in NTFS.
* Fix time labels blinking when playing streams without known
* Fix tag fetcher which applies incorrect tags for songs without
* Fix Clementine getting stuck when transitioning from a local
track to a Spotify track with crossfade disabled.
* Fix previous track when playing a dynamic random mix.
* Fix fullscreen album covers for monitors in portrait mode.
* Don't scale down star icons by 1 pixel.
* Remove Ubuntu One support.
* Remove Discogs support.
* Remove GrooveShark support.
* Remove Radio GFM support.
* Update to GStreamer 1.x.
* Don't compile vreen with link-time optimisations.
* Use the system's sha2 library if it's available.
* Remove libindicate-qt.
* Remove internal copy of libechonest and add it as dependency.
* Use libcrypto++ instead of QCA.
* Update TagLib to 1.10.0.
* Follow freedesktop.org specifications for icons.
* Add a 128x128 version of the Clementine icon.
* Remove internal copy of chromaprint and add it as
* Don't depend on libplist or usbmuxd.
- Use built-in libmygpo-qt: Clementine needs currently
not released libmygpo-qt 1.0.9+.
- Add sni-qt to recommendations.
- Some spec cleanup.
* Sat Mar 05 2016 email@example.com
- Added recommends for gstreamer-0_10-plugins--fluendo_mp3 to fix
missing plugins message. See boo#904155
* Sun Nov 02 2014 BM-2cTD873dxoyND9nkERkefY9xMV8Vy2ga2w@bitmessage.ch
- check for 1230 in spec-file and do not use cmake-rpm-macro for 12.3
* Wed Oct 15 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.2.3
* Fix compilation with GCC 4.9
* Fix poor search performance with sqlite 3.8.
- Dropped clementine-1.2.2-add-missing-header.patch:Fixed upstream
- Dropped clementine-1.2.2-add-missing-include.patch:Fixed upstream
* Fri Mar 28 2014 email@example.com
- Added clementine-1.2.2-dont-use-hacks-but-proper-sintax-for-non-wrapping-in-namespace.patch,
fixes build with newer/stricter CMake
- As per patch, re-enable DBus
- Drop udisks BuildRequires, not needed
* Thu Mar 27 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump to 1.2.2:
* upstream moved homepage
* android remote support
* Rename SkyDrive to OneDrive.
* Don't include the user's IP address in the log (from the network remote
* (Debian) Fix a bug with HTTPS logins to all cloud storage providers.
* (Mac OS X) Fix a bug in the workaround for a weird font issue on 10.9.
* (Mac OS X) Fix rendering of source icons on retina displays.
* (Android Remote) Don't advertise songs that aren't available.
* (Android Remote) Fix playing songs with special characters in filenames.
- Cleanup with spec-cleaner
- Remove support for < 12.3 codepaths
- Remove unused patches:
- Add patches for build from upstream:
- Disable building with Werror, it is always bad idea to do so.
- Add dependency over udisks as it is used by build
- Use system projectM again as it seems to build fine.
- Bug workaround: disable DBUS interface as it fails to build for
some non-aparent reason.
* Thu Nov 28 2013 email@example.com
- Update to 1.2.1:
* Fix library download in the network remote.
* Fix removing songs from playlist in the network remote.
* Fix login failures with box.com.
* Fix a typo that would prevent the Spotify downloader button from
ever being shown.
* Thu Oct 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.2.0:
* Add support for indexing and playing music from Box, Dropbox, Skydrive,
and Ubuntu One.
* Add support for Subsonic.
* Remote control support for Android.
* Add a Playlist tab to the sidebar. Starred playlists are saved in here
when their tabs are closed.
* Add configurable blur & opacity to album art when used as a playlist
* Support Opus where available.
* Support .mka and .oga file extensions.
* Parsing support for WPL playlists.
* Sort providers by user preference.
* Add year and bitrate to MPRIS2 messages.
* Add "not equals" operator to fields in the smart playlist wizard.
* Add an option to write ratings, play count and scores to files.
* Add options to show the rating and score on the OSD.
* Add support for POPM tags.
* Add support for FMPS tags in Ogg, FLAC, MP4 and ASF files.
* Compile the bundled Taglib with ASF, MP4 and Opus support.
* Make it possible to cancel cover searches.
* Add an option to resume playback on startup.
* Add support for Performer and Grouping tags.
* Add Radio GFM.
* Add an Apply button to the settings dialog.
* Make it possible to mark all episodes of a podcast as new/listened.
* Add an option for fading in/out on pause/unpause.
* Add stereo balance slider to the equalizer.
* Add a --restart-or-previous commandline flag.
* Allow files to be transcoded directly from the playlist.
* Export downloaded album covers
* Removed iDevice support - it doesn't work well with modern devices and
libgpod isn't being updated to support them.
* Many bugfixes
- Drop sites.js and ultimate_providers.xml: fixed upstream.
- Drop clementine-nowerror.patch: fixes upstream.
- Drop Add-a-setting-for-disabling-moodbar-generation.patch: fixed upstream.
- Drop clementine-libimobiledevice-fix.patch: iDevice support dropped upstream
* Wed Oct 02 2013 email@example.com
- Only apply clementine-libimobiledevice-fix.patch on 13.1 or later
to fix build