qpdfview uses Poppler for PDF support, libspectre for PS support,
DjVuLibre for DjVu support, CUPS for printing support and the Qt
toolkit for its interface.
Current features include:
- Outline, properties and thumbnail panes.
- Scale, rotate and fit.
- Fullscreen and presentation views.
- Continuous and multiple-page layouts.
- Search for text.
- Configurable tool bars.
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts.
- Persistent per-file settings.
- SyncTeX support.
- Rudimentary annotation support.
- Rudimentary form support.
- Support for PostScript and DjVu documents.