* Sun Nov 21 2021 Giacomo Comes <email@example.com> - 5.0.53
- Update to version 5.0.53:
* Update log file only if enabled to avoid unwanted file creation
* Use belle_sdp_attribute_parse() so that headers are parsed with the correct type
* Mon Nov 08 2021 Giacomo Comes <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 5.0.49
- Update to 5.0.49:
* Fix crash when configuring tones while core is not yet started
* Tue Nov 02 2021 Giacomo Comes <email@example.com> - 5.0.47
- Update to 5.0.47:
* Fix broken reading of video capture device from config file
* Fix crash on PUBLISH when SIP-Etag is missing
* Correctly route sound to speaker after early media and when cancelling call
* Attempt to make local network permission detection more reliable
* Tue Oct 19 2021 Giacomo Comes <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 5.0.36
- Update to 5.0.36:
* Use UTF8 instead of locale in chat message modifiers`
* Fix bad chat room when creating a call
* Crash on ec-calibration : Use tone sent callback only on MS_DTMF_GEN_EVENT
* Added missing conference APIs
* Play ring tone only if tone indications are enabled
* Fix tonemanager on infinite rings and wrong ring type
* fix crash of kickOffConnectivity
* Add option to deactivate potentially weak digest authentication schemes
* Fix issue when receiving an INVITE with ICE and rtcp-mux
* Fix call repair in case of multi account
* Fix regression with ICE not setting candidates correctly for completed check-lists
* Improve reliability of account creation by increasing account creation timeout to 30s
* Change contact address if call in IncomingReceived state is added to conference
* fix crash when session refresh after BYE received
* Repair streaming from file feature of AudioStream/VideoStream
* Fixed error logs showing CoreManager's core being const
* Logging facility optimization
* Fix bug with ChatRoomParams::isGroup() erroneously returning true for some basic chatrooms
* Count unread chat messages in all Chat Rooms with a weak address testing
* avoid to downgrade chat message participant state and add unitest
* Stop audio stream when setting new device
This fix allow changing device on Desktop while ringback
* Audio : Allow setting NULL device (case of no cards available)
* Fixed call to content.isFileEncrypted() on a FileTransferContent
* Fixed mic gain
- Update to 5.0.0:
* Support of Capability Negociation framework - RFC5939
limited to media encryption choice (None, SRTP, DTLS-SRTP, ZRTP)
* New API to manage SIP accounts: LinphoneAccount and LinphoneAccountParams
replacing LinphoneProxyConfig which is now deprecated.
LinphoneProxyConfig remains fully usable for backward compatibility with previous version.
* New implementation of LinphoneAccountCreator relying on http REST API.
* Added LDAP contact provider API integrated with LinphoneMagicSearch
* Added asynchronous API to the LinphoneMagicSearch API (for contact searching).
* Fixed erroneous ICE ufrag and passwd parameters sent in reINVITE while ICE
was refused previously.
* Fixed swift and C# wrappers corner-case usage issues.
- Build and use Belledonne's version of libldap
- delete build-liblinphone4-with-mediastreamer5.patch
- add linphone-build-jsoncpp.patch
- add BuildRequires: jsoncpp-devel
* Mon Sep 27 2021 Giacomo Comes <email@example.com> - 4.5.25
- removed unnecessary baselibs.conf
* Fri Jul 30 2021 Giacomo Comes <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 4.5.25
- Update to 4.5.25:
* Fix an issue with ICE ufrag and passwd sent erroneously during reINVITE
* Fixed crash in message tests suite
* Prevent crash when receiving non-ephemeral message with linphone cpim namespace
* Fixed mic gain
- add build-liblinphone4-with-mediastreamer5.patch
* Sun Jul 04 2021 Giacomo Comes <email@example.com> - 4.5.21
- fix several RPMLINT warning
- Update to 4.5.21:
* Improved metered active network while in background check,
update network reachability when background/foreground
* Fix setting output audio device that was based on ringer device
on specific call state
* Handle situation where a participant with an invalid address is
added to a chat room
* Fix conference server memory leak
- Update to 4.5.15:
* Don't play the local ringtone when callkit is used
* fix memory leak
* Fix : on incoming call, do not start the ring tone if the
call's state has been modified by listeners
- Update to 4.5.10:
* Fix Callkit audio bug producing only with some old ios devices
* Stop file player to play a file when stopping tone is requested
- Update to 4.5.7:
* Fix bug causing undesired transition from Paused to
StreamsRunning state in case of incoming UPDATE request
* Proper CoreManager destruction
* Abort push notification init on Android if gcm_defaultSenderId
resource isn't found
* Fix lime enabled device receiving an INVITE without SDP crash
* Improved how we detect if firebase is available or not
* Fixed ringing during early media for Android if native ringing
* Thu Apr 15 2021 Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 4.5.3:
* CoreService class for Android can make the device vibrate while
incoming call is ringing.
* Audio conference API improved: distribution of participant list
over RFC4575 SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY.
* enterForeground() and enterBackground() automatically called
(iOS and Android).
* auto acquire and release of audio focus for Android.
* Core.iterate() is being called automatically internally for
Android, it is no longer needed to create a timer in the
application to call it.
* New audio routes API to choose which device use to capture &
play audio (Android & iOS). The application can manage
* audio route changes (bluetooth, speaker, earpiece) throug
* Added API to play user's ringtone instead of default ringtone
* Added callback to notify a message is about to be sent.
* iOS: added linphone_core_configure_audio_session() to be called
when used with Callkit
* client-based video conference in active speaker switching mode
* Warning: some function parameters have been renamed for
consistency, which modified the Swift API (where parameter
names are part of the ABI). As a result, adjustements in
applications are expected when migrating a swift app based on
liblinphone from 4.4 to 4.5.
* Improved Android network manager.
* To make it consistent with other liblinphone's object,
linphone_core_create_publish() now give ownership of the
returned LinphoneEvent, which means that it is no longer need
to call linphone_event_ref() after calling these functions. As
a consequence, an application not using linphone_event_ref()
should now use linphone_event_unref() when the LinphoneEvent is
no longer used, otherwise it will create a memory leak.
* Real time text related function
linphone_chat_message_get_char() now will always return the
new line character, which wasn't the case before if the
get_char() was done after the composing callback was triggered
for this character.
* linphone_core_interpret_url() will unescape characters first if
possible if only a username is given as input parameter.
* linphone_chat_message_cancel_file_transfer() no longer deletes
the file for outgoing messages.
* magic search result created from filter now applies the
international prefix of the default proxy config if possible.
* To improve performance file transfer progress callback will be
at most notified 100 times.
* Deprecate linphone_core_audio_route_changed() that was
introduced in 4.4, to fix audio issues
* when switching audio to some low sample rate Bluetooth devices
It is now handled internally.
* Internal refactoring of management of locally played tones, in
order to fix race conditions.
* Magic search bar not looking in all friends lists.
* Error IMDN in LIME chat rooms not properly sent.
* Chat message lost during attachment auto download if Core
stopped during the process.
* Windows tests.
* Name of MediaCodec encoder and decoder filters in H264Helper
* Both FileContent and FileTransferContent being present in
linphone_chat_message_get_contents() list until upload is
- Move grammar to liblinphone-data
* Tue Oct 06 2020 Benjamin Greiner <email@example.com>
- Force linking to libsoci_sqlite3
* boo#1140595 (comment 15)
* Wed Jul 29 2020 Alexei Sorokin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 4.4.0:
* See https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/liblinphone/blob/4.4.0/CHANGELOG.md
* Wed Apr 22 2020 Alexei Sorokin <email@example.com>
- Update to version 4.3.1:
* No changelog available.
- Update the licence: it is now GPLv3+.
- Rebase linphone-build-readline.patch,
- Drop linphone-fix-gtkui-build.patch.
- Remove outdated elements from the spec file.
* Sun Jun 09 2019 Bernhard Wiedemann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add reproducible.patch to sort file list to make build reproducible
* Tue Aug 14 2018 email@example.com
- Change the build dependency from udev to libudev-devel.
- Change the RPM group to the more appropriate and precise
* Wed Feb 21 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add linphone-build-readline.patch: Add the ability to compile
with readline to the build system.
- Build with the readline support.
* Mon Feb 19 2018 email@example.com
- Revert back to Python2: building with Python3 has regressions
* Fri Jan 19 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switch to building with Python3.
* Thu Nov 09 2017 email@example.com
- Use linphone_gtkui conditionally everywhere
* Mon Oct 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use build conditional for C++ bindings also in liblinphone-devel
* Wed Oct 04 2017 email@example.com
- Add build condtionally for C++ bindings to fix build in Leap
- Remove build conditionally for ffmpeg
- Remove build conditionally for ldap
- Remove unused BuildRequires for disabled rootca download
* Fri Sep 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide liblinphone for the liblinphone-lang package.
* Sun Sep 10 2017 email@example.com
- Fix the licence: there are GPL-3.0 licensed files.
* Fri Jul 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.12.0:
* C++ and C# bindings.
* Account Creator plugin API.
* Xamarin support.
- Switch from building with autotools to cmake.
- Add linphone-fix-pkgconfig.patch: Install linphone.pc.
- Add linphone-fix-gtkui-build.patch: Fix building of GtkUI.
- Disable the deprecated GTK+ UI for openSUSE Leap 15.x and newer,
but keep for older as the Qt inteface requires Qt 5.9+.
- Split libraries, data files and the CLI.
- Enable building C++ bindings.
- Add baselibs.conf.
* Wed May 17 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.11.1 (changes since 3.10.2):
* Security vulnerability fix concering TLS. The common name of
certificats delivered by SIP proxies were not compared with
their host name.
* Fix a bug in the P2P presence system. Unchecking
"Allow this contact to see my presence" check box in contact
editing view had no any effect. Then it was not possible to
hide presence informations to a contact once it had been
allowed to see it.
* Performance improvments of the presence list feature.
* IM Encription Engine: Abstraction for messaging encription
* A bug fix in Autotools scripts.
* Wed Feb 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure %icon_theme_cache_* macros are called in post/postun
* Thu Sep 29 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.10.2 (changes since 3.9.1):
* Add lime_experimental_feature: set to 1 in .linphonerc [GtkUi]
to show the Lime menu in the graphical user interface.
* Video conference support through a conference server (SDK only).
* Disable dummy STUN packets sending when ICE is activated.
* Signal AVPF support as AVP: Enable rtcp feedback on RTP/AVP by
* Add linphone daemon.
* gtk: Show links to files received in chat by file transfer.
* gtk: Debug window now stores "scroll to end" preference.
* gtk: Add button to take screenshot of video call.
* gtk: Fix busy presence not displayed in red.
* Fix Bad SDP when no audio codec has been enabled.
* Fix DTMF RFC2833 event always goes up in the same
* Fix linphone python version compilation - fixing vcards.
* Mon Aug 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use ffmpeg buildconditional also in devel pkg
* Thu Aug 04 2016 email@example.com
- Build with ffmpeg unconditionally
- Remove unused gl,glew,vpx,xv
* Tue Jun 28 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- require a recent enough libbellesip0 package to run (bnc#957599)
* Thu Nov 19 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 3.9.1
* Fix crash when recording video calls with the VP8 codec
* Fix H.264 codec support in Mac OS X package
* Fix translation of account assistant
* Bug fixes
- Make build more verbose
* Fri Nov 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.9.0:
* Video recording of calls in MKV format.
* Clickable URLs in chat view.
* Add buttons to change the record and playback volumes during a
* Add button to start chatting without having to create a contact
* Some icon changes.
* Call logs now stored in database.
* Bug fixes.
* Mon Sep 21 2015 email@example.com
- Use pkgconfig for ffmpeg to fix build in PMBS
* Tue Sep 08 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.8.5 (changes since 3.8.0):
+ Application level improvements:
* Auto-answer ability.
* Add support of the StatusNotifierItem standard (modern
GNU/Linux status icons).
* Auto-answering can be set through the preferences panel.
* Fix crash at the end of the audio assistant.
* Fix crash when configuring a remote provisioning.
* Fix regretion in the codec view. Codec which are not usable
because bandwitch limits are to low were not grayed anymore.
* Bug fixes.
* Add translation for 'Arabic' and 'Turkish' items in the
language selection list
+ Liblinphone level improvements:
* Fix audio bug with OPUS codec.
* Fix ICE corner case not properly handled and resulting bad
final ice status.
* Update shared library ABI version to 7 (it should had been
done in 3.8.0).
* Bug fixes.
* Add a built-in XMLRPC client. Linphone does not depend on
- Build with video support outside PMBS for openSUSE Leap 42.1
and newer (where ffmpeg is available).
* Sun Apr 05 2015 email@example.com
- Enable ldap support.