* Wed Feb 21 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add linphone-build-readline.patch: Add the ability to compile
with readline to the build system.
- Build with the readline support.
* Mon Feb 19 2018 email@example.com
- Revert back to Python2: building with Python3 has regressions
* Fri Jan 19 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switch to building with Python3.
* Thu Nov 09 2017 email@example.com
- Use linphone_gtkui conditionally everywhere
* Mon Oct 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use build conditional for C++ bindings also in liblinphone-devel
* Wed Oct 04 2017 email@example.com
- Add build condtionally for C++ bindings to fix build in Leap
- Remove build conditionally for ffmpeg
- Remove build conditionally for ldap
- Remove unused BuildRequires for disabled rootca download
* Fri Sep 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide liblinphone for the liblinphone-lang package.
* Sun Sep 10 2017 email@example.com
- Fix the licence: there are GPL-3.0 licensed files.
* Fri Jul 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.12.0:
* C++ and C# bindings.
* Account Creator plugin API.
* Xamarin support.
- Switch from building with autotools to cmake.
- Add linphone-fix-pkgconfig.patch: Install linphone.pc.
- Add linphone-fix-gtkui-build.patch: Fix building of GtkUI.
- Disable the deprecated GTK+ UI for openSUSE Leap 15.x and newer,
but keep for older as the Qt inteface requires Qt 5.9+.
- Split libraries, data files and the CLI.
- Enable building C++ bindings.
- Add baselibs.conf.
* Wed May 17 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.11.1 (changes since 3.10.2):
* Security vulnerability fix concering TLS. The common name of
certificats delivered by SIP proxies were not compared with
their host name.
* Fix a bug in the P2P presence system. Unchecking
"Allow this contact to see my presence" check box in contact
editing view had no any effect. Then it was not possible to
hide presence informations to a contact once it had been
allowed to see it.
* Performance improvments of the presence list feature.
* IM Encription Engine: Abstraction for messaging encription
* A bug fix in Autotools scripts.
* Wed Feb 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure %icon_theme_cache_* macros are called in post/postun
* Thu Sep 29 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.10.2 (changes since 3.9.1):
* Add lime_experimental_feature: set to 1 in .linphonerc [GtkUi]
to show the Lime menu in the graphical user interface.
* Video conference support through a conference server (SDK only).
* Disable dummy STUN packets sending when ICE is activated.
* Signal AVPF support as AVP: Enable rtcp feedback on RTP/AVP by
* Add linphone daemon.
* gtk: Show links to files received in chat by file transfer.
* gtk: Debug window now stores "scroll to end" preference.
* gtk: Add button to take screenshot of video call.
* gtk: Fix busy presence not displayed in red.
* Fix Bad SDP when no audio codec has been enabled.
* Fix DTMF RFC2833 event always goes up in the same
* Fix linphone python version compilation - fixing vcards.
* Mon Aug 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use ffmpeg buildconditional also in devel pkg
* Thu Aug 04 2016 email@example.com
- Build with ffmpeg unconditionally
- Remove unused gl,glew,vpx,xv
* Tue Jun 28 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- require a recent enough libbellesip0 package to run (bnc#957599)
* Thu Nov 19 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 3.9.1
* Fix crash when recording video calls with the VP8 codec
* Fix H.264 codec support in Mac OS X package
* Fix translation of account assistant
* Bug fixes
- Make build more verbose
* Fri Nov 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.9.0:
* Video recording of calls in MKV format.
* Clickable URLs in chat view.
* Add buttons to change the record and playback volumes during a
* Add button to start chatting without having to create a contact
* Some icon changes.
* Call logs now stored in database.
* Bug fixes.
* Mon Sep 21 2015 email@example.com
- Use pkgconfig for ffmpeg to fix build in PMBS
* Tue Sep 08 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.8.5 (changes since 3.8.0):
+ Application level improvements:
* Auto-answer ability.
* Add support of the StatusNotifierItem standard (modern
GNU/Linux status icons).
* Auto-answering can be set through the preferences panel.
* Fix crash at the end of the audio assistant.
* Fix crash when configuring a remote provisioning.
* Fix regretion in the codec view. Codec which are not usable
because bandwitch limits are to low were not grayed anymore.
* Bug fixes.
* Add translation for 'Arabic' and 'Turkish' items in the
language selection list
+ Liblinphone level improvements:
* Fix audio bug with OPUS codec.
* Fix ICE corner case not properly handled and resulting bad
final ice status.
* Update shared library ABI version to 7 (it should had been
done in 3.8.0).
* Bug fixes.
* Add a built-in XMLRPC client. Linphone does not depend on
- Build with video support outside PMBS for openSUSE Leap 42.1
and newer (where ffmpeg is available).
* Sun Apr 05 2015 email@example.com
- Enable ldap support.