* Mon Dec 11 2017 email@example.com
- Update RPM groups and descriptions.
* Wed Dec 06 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- Add dropped dependency for libICE
- Add dependency for libpng support
- Split lang subpackage
- Split library subpackages
- Use patches from debian:
- Drop zvbi-automake-1.13.patch
- Enable tests
- Use url for source
* Tue Dec 05 2017 email@example.com
- BuildRequire pkgconfig(x11) instead of xorg-x11-devel
* Tue Sep 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.2.35 which includes numerous fixes that are listed in
- added upstream ChangeLog to the package
- removed fix-headers.patch because it is included in upstream now
- added an fdupes call for the documentation files in the devel package
* Wed Mar 13 2013 email@example.com
- builds with automake 1.13
* Mon Aug 27 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: LGPL-2.1+ and GPL-2.0+
Use SPDX format and include the LGPL as well
* Sat Nov 19 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Fri Sep 16 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement baselibs.conf for package
- Remove redundant tags/sections; remove author list (encoding
screwed up and no longer used in factory)
* Mon Jun 06 2011 email@example.com
- Add missing includes for <sys/stat.h>
* Thu Sep 11 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.2.33
* includes zvbi-0.2.32-atsc-cc-include.patch
* Wed Sep 03 2008 email@example.com
- updated to 0.2.32
* This version adds a new tool named zvbi-atsc-cc to record
Closed Caption from ATSC digital TV. It supports legacy NTSC
caption (EIA 608-B) and DTVCC (CEA 708-C).
* Mon Jul 28 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.2.31
* The vbi_caption_unicode() function did not correctly translate
the small letter i with diaresis.
* The files daemon/chains.c, daemon/proxyd.c,
test/proxy-test.c and test/cc-test-stream.dtd are now licensed
under GPLv2 or later as stated in the top README file.
* Fri Jul 04 2008 email@example.com
- updated to 0.2.30
* The ZVBI libraries libzvbi and libzvbi-chains are now licensed
under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License
version 2 or later. Example programs are now licensed under a
2-clause BSD-style license. The VBI proxy daemon, contributed
programs, test programs and programs required to build the
library remain licensed under GNU General Public License
version 2 or later.
* The VTX export module has been disabled for licensing reasons.
It may return after a rewrite.
* New BCD functions and vbi_ham24p(), counterpart of
vbi_unham24p(), were added.
* The artificial 41st column in Teletext pages is no longer black
but continues the previous column if appropriate.
* The --default-cs option of the export test tool now works with
libzvbi 0.2 as well.
- split the library package into libzvbi0, updated package
* Mon Feb 04 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.2.26
* new program zvbi-ntsc-cc: ntsc-cc Closed Caption decoder from
the Xawtv package using libzvbi for driver access and bit
* support for raw VBI capturing with unknown field order
* lots of other enhancements and bugfixes
- don't install static libraries and *.la files
* Fri Aug 31 2007 email@example.com
- fixed build with new glibc
- specfile cleanup
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Sep 26 2005 email@example.com
- make devel package require base package
* Wed Jul 27 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.2.16.
* Mon Jan 24 2005 email@example.com
- update to version 0.2.13.
* Tue Jan 11 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build fix: doygen needs libpng.