- Update xmonad to version 0.15. [#]# 0.15 (September 30, 2018) * Reimplement `sendMessage` to deal properly with windowset changes made during handling. * Add new library functions `windowBracket` and `modifyWindowSet` to `XMonad.Operations`. [#]# 0.14.2 (August 21, 2018) [#]## Bug Fixes * Add the sample configuration file xmonad.hs again to the release tarball. [https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/issues/181]
- Update xmonad to version 0.14.2. [#]# unknown (unknown) [#]# 0.14.1 (August 20, 2018) [#]## Breaking Changes * The cabal build no longer installs xmonad.hs, xmonad.1, and xmonad.1.html as data files. The location cabal picks for chose files isn't useful as standard tools like man(1) won't find them there. Instead, we rely on distributors to pick up the files from the source tarball during the build and to install them into proper locations where their users expect them. [https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/pull/127] [#]## Bug Fixes * Add support for GHC 8.6.x by providing an instance for 'MonadFail X'. A side effect of that change is that our code no longer compiles with GHC versions prior to 8.0.x. We could work around that, no doubt, but the resulting code would require CPP and Cabal flags and whatnot. It feels more reasonable to just require a moderately recent compiler instead of going through all that trouble. * xmonad no longer always recompile on startup. Now it only does so if the executable does not have the name that would be used for the compilation output. The purpose of recompiling and executing the results in this case is so that the `xmonad` executable in the package can be used with custom configurations. [#]## Enhancements * Whenever xmonad recompiles, it now explains how it is attempting to recompile, by outputting logs to stderr. If you are using xmonad as a custom X session, then this will end up in a `.xsession-errors` file.
- Update Cabal build information to prevent build attempts with GHC 8.6.x.
- Add xmonad at version 0.14.
- Fix focus when pointer entering empty workspace. Add xmonad-fix-empty-workspace-focus.patch
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Add "remove-state-file-after-startup.patch" to fix issues where xmonad would not start because an incorrect serialized state file was still lying around in the user's home. The patch comes from https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/pull/91 (boo#1128329).
- Update to version 0.13 with cabal2obs.
- Add windowmanager provides (boo#981663).
- Update to version 0.12 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 0.12 * Use of data-default allows using def where previously you had to write defaultConfig, defaultXPConfig, etc. * The setlocale package is now used instead of a binding shipped with xmonad proper allowing the use of Main.hs instead of Main.hsc * No longer encodes paths for spawnPID * The default manageHook no longer floats Gimp windows * Doesn't crash when there are fewer workspaces than screens * Query is now an instance of Applicative * Various improvements to the example configuration file
- drop relax-utfstring-dep.patch , use of new macros functions instead
- add relax-utfstring-dep.patch for build with utf8-string-1+
- update to 0.11.1