- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Add "remove-state-file-after-startup.patch" to fix issues where xmonad would not start because an incorrect serialized state file was still lying around in the user's home. The patch comes from https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/pull/91 (boo#1128329).
- Update to version 0.13 with cabal2obs.
- Add windowmanager provides (boo#981663).
- Update to version 0.12 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 0.12 * Use of data-default allows using def where previously you had to write defaultConfig, defaultXPConfig, etc. * The setlocale package is now used instead of a binding shipped with xmonad proper allowing the use of Main.hs instead of Main.hsc * No longer encodes paths for spawnPID * The default manageHook no longer floats Gimp windows * Doesn't crash when there are fewer workspaces than screens * Query is now an instance of Applicative * Various improvements to the example configuration file
- drop relax-utfstring-dep.patch , use of new macros functions instead
- add relax-utfstring-dep.patch for build with utf8-string-1+
- update to 0.11.1