- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
- Update to version 0.8.0: + No code changes since 0.7.5.
- Drop hack: export LIBS="-lgio-2.0" before %configure, fixed upstream.
- Update to version 0.7.5: + Enhancements: - fdo#49725: Use the same compiler and linker warnings as telepathy-glib. - fdo#49732: Stop using deprecated telepathy-glib functionality. - fdo#62839: Stop using deprecated Automake functionality. + Bugfixes: - Advertise support for the Messages interface so recent Empathy will be willing to handle our Text channels. - Link successfully with strict linkers. - fdo#49725: Compile and run tests successfully under Automake 1.13. - fdo#49725: Output the error message if GLib, GObject, GIO, libdbus or dbus-glib is missing. - fdo#64285: Fix highly-parallel builds. - fdo#49725: Suppress deprecation warnings from GLib > 2.30. - fdo#63119: Isolate regression tests better. - fdo#54972: Initialize libdbus to be thread-safe.
- Spec-cleanup using format_spec_file service.
- intial commit telepathy-rakia 0.7.4 (2012-05-08)