* Mon Apr 16 2018 email@example.com
- Allow build with bam >= 0.5.0.
* Tue May 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use convert -strip to not have timestamps in png files
to make build more reproducible
* Sat Nov 19 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.6.4
* Fix attacker controlled memory-writes and possibly arbitrary code execution security vulnerability in the client.
* Fix a read of uninitialized memory that is sent over the network, from the server.
* Fix decoding of overlong UTF-8 sequences to non-invalid code points, leading to possible duplicate names.
* Drop connected packets that come from a formerly connected server in the client.
* Use a different port for connless messages, increasing the difficulty of successful IP spoofing.
* Make spoofing of server info packets harder.
* Fix spoofing for vital chunks, and require most chunks to be vital.
* Sort by player count by default, instead of server name.
* Add a cooldown on unpause.
- Drop patches applied upstream
- Unbundle DejaVu font
* Sat Nov 05 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed line endings of readme and license
* Sat Nov 05 2016 email@example.com
- Update descriptions
* Sat Jul 30 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- unbundle bam
- build with system libraries
- submitted the .desktop file upstream
- add an appdata.xml file (submitted for upstream inclusion)
- add round.patch to fix the build with C++ 6
* Fri Jul 29 2016 email@example.com
- Added fix-server-vulnerability.patch
- Replaced teeworlds.png with bundled icon.
* Sat Jan 24 2015 Mathias.Homann@opensuse.org
- Update to 0.6.3
* Fix CVE-2014-9351 in all 0.6.x servers.
* Fix server crash in the console code.
* Fix master server lookup for servers.
* Fix scripts/make_release.py script.
* Fix client crash when opening a map with an invalid version.
* Sat May 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.2
- Switch to https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Sun Jan 20 2013 email@example.com
- add license for assets
- SPDX license tags
* Sun Jan 20 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- zlib-devel and freefonts2-devel are not an auto BuildRequiment
any more in openSUSE > 12.1
- Cleaned the spec file up
* Sun Aug 07 2011 PVince81@opensuse.org
- Updated to 0.6.1
* Sat Apr 16 2011 PVince81@opensuse.org
- Updated to 0.6.0
* Thu Mar 04 2010 email@example.com
- Fixed no-return-in-nonvoid-function src/tools/crapnet.cpp:203
- Tagged paches
* Thu Mar 04 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 0.5.2
* Fixed server flood crash
* A bunch of smaller fixes
* Fixed a couple of compiler warnings
* Mon Oct 12 2009 email@example.com
- moved data to /usr/share and binaries to /usr/bin
* Thu Jan 29 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.5.1
* Hook sound fixed
* Prediction and game timer fixed so the game should be a lot smoother now
* Server filter that filters out non-standard maps
* General improvements of the server browser
* VSync fixed
* Increased voting time from 10 seconds to 25
* Scoreboard now works with 16 players
* Fixed so you can't by-pass the server password
* Tab completion and command help in the console
* More various small fixes
* Thu Jan 15 2009 email@example.com
- updated to 0.5.0
- Demo recording and playback
- Support for up to 16 players
- Network and bandwidth reduction fixes
- Some changes to better acommodate unofficial mods. Note: Mods are still
- Improved server browser: extended server info, better filtering, support
for favorite servers
- Server browser now has an option to filter out modded or tweaked servers,
showing only "pure" servers. This option is enabled by default.
- Ban support
- Voting is now fully implemented. Admins decide what server setting can be
- Support for death and non-hookable tiles
- Move from glfw+portaudio to SDL
- Game balance fixes
* Maps and tilesets
- Map pack has been updated, including six new maps (3x DM, 3x CTF)
- Tilesets have been updated, jungle tileset added. Check your maps!
- Non-hookable tiles (represented by new graphics)
- Death tiles
* Mon Sep 01 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.4.3
* Auto team balance
* Anti-spam fixes
* Fixed editor crash on windows when saving
* Added clear collision to the editor
* Fixed issue with cursor being hidden on some maps
* New version notifier
* Silent mode for windows
* F10 for screenshots now works in the editor
* Sun Apr 27 2008 email@example.com
- add desktop and icon file
* Fri Jul 12 2019 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.7.3.1
* Fix the following security issues
+ CVE-2019-10879 (bnc#1131729)
+ CVE-2018-18541 (bnc#1112910)
* fixed using correct array measurements when placing egg doodads
* fixed demo recorder downloaded maps using the sha256 hash
* show correct game release version in the start menu and console
* Fix platform-specific client libraries for Linux
- Changes since 0.7.3
- Use cmake instead of the bam build-system
- Drop not longer needed patches:
- Changes since 0.7.2
* advanced scoreboard with game statistics
* joystick support (experimental!)
* copy paste (one-way)
* bot cosmetics (a visual difference between players and NPCs)
* chat commands (type / in chat)
* players can change skin without leaving the server (again)
* live automapper and complete rules for 0.7 tilesets
* audio toggling HUD
* an Easter surprise...
- Changes since 0.7.1
* Christmas special update.
* Colorful gametype and level icons in the browser instead of
* Add an option to use raw mouse inputs, revert to (0.6) relative
mode by default.
* Demo list marker indicator.
* Restore ingame Player and Tee menus, add a warning that a
reconnect is needed.
* Emotes can now be cancelled by releasing the mouse in the
middle of the circle.
* Improve add friend text.
* Add a confirmation for removing a filter
* Add a "click a player to follow" hint
* Also hint players which key they should press to set themselves
* Fixed textures for older graphic cards
* Cancel whisper when target leaves
* Fixed server browser entry text color & close region
* Adjust chat messages to not display UID when option is turned off
* Fix empty vote when joining a server
* Broadcast: parse new line character
* Fix general menu NumOptions
* Fix failure to open configs in absolute paths since 0.7
* Fix MOTD not always displayed
* Adjust volume label size
* Fix invalid serverinfo
* Fix red UID background in DM
* Fix sorting to sort by real players/clients
* Fix can't remove clan friend
* Fix too small 0.7 server popups
* Fix server browser flickering
* Fix change_map command not always changing map
* Fix round score reset
* Properly blend UID in chat
* Add difficulty info to the ingame menus
- Changes since 0.7.0
* new gametypes: "last man standing" (LMS) and "last team standing"
(LTS). survive by your own or as a team with limited weaponry
* 64 players support. official gametypes are still restricted to 16
players maximum but allow more spectators
* new skin system. build your own skins based on a variety of
* enhanced security. all communications require a handshake and use
a token to counter spoofing and reflection attacks
* new maps: ctf8, dm3, lms1. Click to discover them!
* animated background menu map: jungle, heavens (day/night themes,
customisable in the map editor)
* new design for the menus: added start menus, reworked server
* customisable gametype icons (browser). make your own!
* chat overhaul, whispers (private messages)
* composed binds (ctrl+, shift+, alt+)
* scoreboard remodelled, now shows kills/deaths
* demo markers
* master server list cache (in case the masters are unreachable)
* input separated from rendering (optimisation)
* upgrade to SDL2. support for multiple monitors, non-english
keyboards, and more
* 10 new languages
* broadcasts overhaul, optional colours support
* ready system, for competitive settings
* server difficulty setting (casual, competitive, normal), shown in
* spectator mode improvements: follow flags, click on players
* bot flags for modified servers: indicate NPCs, can be filtered out
in the server browser
* sharper graphics all around (no more tileset_borderfix and dilate)
* refreshed the HUD, ninja cooldown, new mouse cursor
* mapres update (higher resolution, fixes...)