* Wed Mar 25 2020 Simon Puchert <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.6.1.1:
* unrelated bugfix release, no change in distribution build
- Update to version 0.6.1:
* Rework of the first 3 Bonus Worlds
* Added 3 new bonus worlds to the core game
* Improvements to the story mode
* Addition of Ghost Forest to the Story Mode
* New Backgrounds and Music by BlasterMaster
* Tiles and Sprites Improvements by Alzter, weluvgoatz and RustyBox
* New enemy: The Ghoul
* Fixes and optimizations (Fixing buggy controls, game speed, etc.)
* Level Editor Improvements, Fixes and Optimisations
* Revamp of the Credits Menu
* Blocks (and other objects behaving like blocks, such as lanterns) no longer jitter when stacked on top of one another
* Trampolines as bonus block contents no longer hurt Tux
* An issue causing music not to get saved in the level editor was fixed
- Clean up spec file
* Wed Apr 03 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add BuildRequire libboost_system-devel to fix build
* Wed Feb 13 2019 email@example.com
- Build SuperTux2 with libraqm support
- Added requirement graphviz-devel and libphysfs-devel
* Sun May 07 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- disable global PIE support, untangling the static libs of the
squirrel compiler is too tricky.
* Tue Mar 14 2017 email@example.com
- Corrected docs handling
- Corrected the rights of /usr/share/supertux2/sounds/normalize.sh
* Thu Feb 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Fri Dec 02 2016 email@example.com
- Removed patch system-tinygettext.patch
- Removed patch fix-cmake.patch
* Thu Dec 01 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build version 0.5.1
* Editor: Tilemap: Add an option to change the draw target
* Editor: Add an option to snap objects to the grid (this will make it easier to add objects to a nice location in levels)
* Editor: Camera: Remove autoscroll option, as it is deprecated and should not be used anymore
* Editor: Fix an issue where some areas in the editor would be excessively large relative to the window/screen size
* In-game level editor
* Improved levels in Antarctica and Forest Island
* Language packs are fixed
* Engine performance improvements
* Extended the scripting API: gradients are now scriptable
* Added a few more tiles and music
* New console commands and command line options (related to the editor)
* Various other bugfixes of issues reported since the v0.4.0 release
* And more (minor) improvements and changes
* Fixed build system in order to correctly support SemVer pre-release tags
* Fixed miniswig compilation
* Editor: correctly join paths (using FileSystem::join())
* Editor: LevelDot: add a NULL check to prevent a crash when editing worldmaps
* Editor: correctly save BadGuy and Dispenser direction
* Editor: reorder layer objects when their object menu is closed
* Editor: allow setting z-pos of decals
* Editor: display a notile when the tile ID is invalid
* Editor: make it possible to switch tilesets
* Editor: Torch: make it possible to change the sprite (#541)
* Don't turn Tux into stone above ground when using earth bonus (#537)
* WillOWisp: get name property in order to fix a scripting issue (#529)
* Editor: don't play WillOWisp sound
* Editor: move moving objects to the center of the mouse pointer when adding
* Editor: Switch: make sprite option visible again
* Make use of auto pointers and modern iterators where appropriate
* README: various updates related to download count
* Save and load visibility of SpriteChange tiles in squirrel table (#342)
* Editor: Fix an issue where the name of a scripted object wouldn't be saved (#557)
* Editor: add an alignment option for background (#547)
* Editor: Better approach for layer removal (#510)
* Add a launcher script for Windows builds (#443)
* Fixes for the build system and updates with regard to the automatic deployment of releases
* More code style fixes
* Editor: verify some level properties have been set
* Add the possibility to add sawblade/hurting platforms using the editor
* Jump with Up: mark as deprecated in KeyboardMenu and JoystickMenu (addresses #499)
* Fix an issue with odd behavior of music playback (#583)
* Update some parts of the (user) documentation
* Editor: multiple fixes to levelset and worldmap creation, including UX improvements
* Editor: Angle option for spotlight
* Unify string spelling for consistency
* String freeze for translators is now in effect
* Editor: sort layer in ascending order
* Scripting: deduplicate code using the ExposedObject template class
* Update the translations to reflect the translation progress as of 2016-09-12
* Use PhysFS file system abstraction for is\_directory checks
* Prevent statistics text from overlapping
* Fix a bug with Level.edit() in squirrel (#207)
* Stop looping sounds when dead
* Final translation update
* Mon Aug 01 2016 email@example.com
- Added fix-cmake.patch to build supertux with system libsquirrel
and with system libtinygettext.
- Added system-tinygettext.patch to fix usage of tinygettext
(bundled version is slightly modded).
- Some cleanup
* Tue Dec 22 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.4.0:
* Update translations
* Rework add-on manager to support downloadable and updatable
* Many bugfixes
* Add iced-graphics to some more badguys
* Melting animation for some badguys
* Update more levels (fix playability, ...)
* Update build system, featuring unit tests, libraries as git
submodules and improved Travis-CI builds to support nightly
* More levels in Incubator Island
* Support for horizontal and vertical gradients that span the
length/height of a sector. Add (direction "horizontal_sector/
vertical_sector") to your gradient.
- Deleted fixed supertux2-0.3.5a-fix-no-return-in-func.patch
* Wed Aug 05 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 0.3.5a:
* CMakeLists: fix error with cmake lower than 3.x.
* Improve building of version.h.
* Minor bugfixes.
* Update translations.
- Add supertux2-0.3.5a-fix-no-return-in-func.patch from commit
0e444e9: fix assignment operators with no return statement.
* Wed Apr 22 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.3.5:
* Move to SDL2 for graphics rendering.
* Glow effects.
* New badguys: iceflame, ghostflame, livefire, goldbomb,
* New bonuses: coinrain, coinexplode.
* Statistics improved.
* Icy island levels tweaked.
* New sounds.
* Massive improvements to localization.
* Efficiency tweaks.
* Menus reworked.
* Addon manager improved.
* New tilemap: halloween.
* New powerups: air- and earth-flower.
* Support for horizontal gradients in levels
(add (direction "vertical|horizontal") to your level).
- Spec cleanup.
* Sun Aug 31 2014 email@example.com
- use supertux2.png to not conflict with supertux (bnc#894296)
* Sat Jan 04 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.3.4
- removed all patches because they have been fixed upstream
* Wed Dec 26 2012 email@example.com
- openal-devel is now called openal-soft-devel
* Fri Nov 23 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replaced make_install macro by make DESTDIR=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT install
so it also build for SLE
* Tue May 01 2012 email@example.com
- Fixed gcc 4.7 build
Using Dimstar's devel:libraries:c_c++ squirrel, squirrel-gcc47.patch
* Wed Dec 21 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added missing clean
* Wed Dec 21 2011 email@example.com
- Run spec-cleaner
- Add CURL BuildRequire
- Move away from /games directories
- Compile with debug informarion
* Wed Nov 02 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/sections (cf. specfile guidelines)
- Enable parallel build
* Tue Nov 01 2011 email@example.com
- cleaned the spec file
* Wed Sep 08 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.3.3
* Thu Oct 23 2008 email@example.com
- updated to 0.3.2 SVN