* Sat Apr 29 2017 email@example.com
- call gzip -n to make build fully reproducible
* Thu Apr 20 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant %clean section, replace %__-type macro
indirections, and use %_smp_mflags over %jobs.
* Thu Apr 06 2017 email@example.com
- Disable jbigkit for SLE11.
* Wed Apr 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change of conditional to build with jbigkit by default.
* Thu Nov 24 2016 email@example.com
- Update to latest SVN revision 315 of Splix. That version -- which
was unfortunately never released -- brings support for many new
printers and solves bsc#1007864. The update obsoletes
splix-2.0.0-gcc45.patch, which was applied upstream. Also,
splix-add-debuginfo.patch has been partially applied upstream and
could be simplified. Note that the new version of SpliX has
bumped an internal version number and therefore requires users to
re-register their printer in CUPS. If this is not done, then CUPS
will complain about a version number mismatch.
* Fri Mar 20 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For SLE12 build it with traditional CUPS 1.5.4 to ensure
it works on SLE12 both with CUPS 1.7.5 and CUPS 1.5.4.
* Mon Mar 16 2015 email@example.com
- Make it build on SLE11 x86_64 by using %_libdir/cups/ in the
files section on SLE11 because there with CUPS 1.3.9 there is
still /usr/lib64/cups/ used on x86_64 and /usr/lib/cups/ on x86
and it installs automatically into /usr/lib64/cups/ on x86_64
and into /usr/lib/cups/ on x86.
* Mon Aug 25 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- splix-add-debuginfo.patch (from email@example.com) lets build
make also the missing debuginfo packages (bnc#890843).
* Tue Jun 24 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Splix working also for Ghostscript version >= 9.02:
In /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoqpdl there is a hardcoded
call for /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster.
Since Ghostscript 9.02 /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster
is replaced by /usr/lib/cups/filter/gstoraster.
Accordingly when no /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster exists,
an appropriate symlink is created (bnc#803005).
- Require ghostscript because all Splix driver PPDs either
call /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoqpdl that calls Ghostscript
or /usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertoqpdl that needs raster data
from the Ghostscript cups device.
* Wed Mar 12 2014 email@example.com
- Provide the license source file COPYING in the binary RPM
(fix declined IBS submitrequest 33545).
* Fri Feb 22 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added "BuildRequires: python-cups" to get special
RPM Provides tags for the printers supported by
this package (see SUSE Bugzilla bnc#735865).
* Wed Mar 28 2012 email@example.com
- Replace the oversophisticated _libexecdir which evaluates
to "...lib64..." on x86_64 and use instead a plain simple
fixed /usr/lib/cups/filter/ according to what is actually
used by CUPS on all platforms. Additionally this hopefully
makes it more obvious that a fixed /usr/lib/cups/filter/
is intentionally used.
* Tue Mar 27 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix build, add missing -lpthread.
- Cleanup spec file.
* Mon Feb 13 2012 email@example.com
- patch license to follow spdx.org standard
* Tue Jan 25 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A rename of a RPM binary package by chaging the name value
in the spec file and the spec file name also to "splix.spec"
is currently not possible whith the openSUSE toolset
(see why submitrequest 56905 was declined).
Therefore a new package "splix" was created and
the old package "cups-drivers-splix" was removed (bnc#659579).
* Wed Dec 15 2010 email@example.com
- rename package from cups-drivers-splix to splix according to
* Fri Aug 06 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- exclude from the package ppd files that requires JBIG when
JBIG is disabled bnc#628698
- use upstream manufacturer subfolders
* Tue Apr 06 2010 email@example.com
- fixed gcc 4.5 build failure
* Fri Oct 09 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use bcond again
* Sun Oct 04 2009 email@example.com
- re-enabled JBIG since i need it, it's possible to disable it
with "%%define with_jbigkit 0"