* Wed Oct 08 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use source URLs. Remove old specfile tags/sections.
* Thu Oct 11 2012 email@example.com
- license update: SUSE-Sun-Laboratories
The spreadsheet linked at license.opensuse.org declares the license thus
* Tue Jun 19 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: SUSE-Sun-Labs
SPDX format (or choose a license from the document linked at
* Tue Jun 12 2007 email@example.com
- update to version 1.2.2a
- uses now /usr/share as working directory
- setting executable flag for *tcl files
- Changes since last update:
* Works for Tcl/Tk 8.4a2 widgets (i.e. spinbox) Other widget sets
like BLT, Tix etc. can be used WYSIWYG menu editor and code
* European date system used from now on
* (bug fix) No longer prompts for a filename when saving a project
that was specified on the command line.
* (bug fix) Cut, Copy & Paste between different frames now should
* (bug fix) Correct menuname displayed when editing the menu name.
* (improvement) Widgets & properties are now saved in the same
sequence every time so that 'diff' clearly shows the changes.
Especially useful under CVS.
* (new feature) Properties of menu widgets can be directly editted
and menu widgets can be copied.
* (bug fix) Warning about unsaved changes now works correctly for
* (new feature) Row and column configuration can be done directly
* (bug fix) Menu widget properties are now consistent with the
* Mon Feb 12 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build as non-root
* Fri Aug 11 2006 email@example.com
- changed install dirs : omitting X11R6
- changed paths also in SpecTcl1.1.patch (renamed to *-dir.patch)
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Sep 30 2002 email@example.com
- do not try to use unsupported widgets to fix to work with Tcl/Tk
version 8.4 [#20342]
* Fri Aug 17 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- bzipped sources
* Wed Sep 20 2000 email@example.com
- added BuildRoot
- moved to noarch
* Thu Jun 29 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- changed wish42 -> wish
* Mon Jun 05 2000 email@example.com
- doc relocation
* Mon Sep 13 1999 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ran old prepare_spec on spec file to switch to new prepare_spec.
* Tue Jun 16 1998 email@example.com
- first S.u.S.E. Version 1.1
- copied whole stuff to /usr/X11R6/lib/SpecTcl
- copied and linked docu to /usr/doc/packages/spectcl
- still TODO: inclusion of javadoc