* Mon Feb 05 2018 email@example.com
- use wikipedia URL, as the original domain is no longer valid
- added ripit-4.0.0-undefined_variables.patch to avoid errors if the
user is using an old config file which does not define some variables
- added ripit-man-spellfix.patch from Debian which contains some
spell fixes for the man page
- rebased ripit-3.9.0-ogg.patch
- use Productivity/Multimedia/CD/Grabbers as RPM group
* Sun Mar 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.0.0_beta20140508
* Option --coversize takes a width or width x height format to which
a given cover shall be resized using ImageMagick.
* And when using MusicBrainz, an additional coverart source will
* Some bugs related to options loop and ISRC have been fixed.
- Use download Url as source
- Some improvements
- Remove obsolete AUTHORS and %clean sections
* Thu Nov 18 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.9.0
* Added options --coverart and --coverpath to select
and add coverart to the metadata.
* Added option --copycover to copy a cover from
some place to each directory of encoded files.
* Added option --precmd to execute a command before
ripping starts and e.g. ensure presence of coverart.
* Added option --trackoffset to add a constant
value to the tracknumber in the tracktemplate.
* Added options --vatag and --vastring to detect
various artist style and split artist and track
* Added option --cdcue to create cue-files
(cue-sheets) to burn the (merged) wav.
* Added option --isrc to detect ISRCs in audio
data using icedax.
* Added options --mblogin and --mbpass to submit
detected ISRCs to MusciBrainz.
* Sat Apr 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.8.2 removed ripit-3.6.0-genre_list.patch due to
upstream fix. Adapted ripit-3.6.0-ogg.patch to ripit-3.8.2-ogg.patch
- See the HISTORY file for many changes and fixes since version 3.6.0
* Mon Sep 08 2008 email@example.com
- fixed stderr output of lame (bnc#419873)
* Mon Jun 18 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new version 3.6.0 with new features:
* Fixed bug on special characters for tags during submission of
* Fixed unpleasent behaviour if Lame is not installed.
* Fixed semi-bug on deletion of wavs using remote machines.
* Added option --merge to merge tracks for gapless encoding.
* Added option --resume to continue a previously started
* Added option --ghost to split tracks with gaps into chunks of
sound (at experimental stage).
* Added options --prepend and --extend to enlarge chunks of
sound when splitted with option --ghost.
* Added option --ejectcmd to specify command used to control
ejection/loading of CD.
* Added option --ejectopt to specify options and arguments for
* Added optons --dpermission and --fpermission to set directory
and file permissions.
* Added option --md5sum to create MD5-sum files for each type of
* Added option --nicerip to set niceness of ripping process.
* Added option --core to allow several encoding processes on
* Enhanced output from encoding process not to interfer with
output of ripper.
* Submission of CDDB entries uses sendmail, not mail or nail.
* Some fine-tuning on detection of hidden-tracks and
* Enhanced detection of perl modules needed, Ripit depends not
on CDDB_get 2.22 but 2.25 and newer, please update.
- changed specfile accordingly
* Tue Apr 03 2007 email@example.com
- added perl-libwww-perl to Requires
* Wed Jun 28 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new version 3.5.1 with new features:
- new options: --normalize, --loop, --cdtoc
- global config file now included
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Fri Jan 13 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.4
* Wed May 11 2005 email@example.com
- update to version 3.3.7
- aligned ripit-ogg.diff
* Mon Mar 21 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Default to oggvorbis [#74015]
- Make the oggencoding quality better
* Wed Feb 23 2005 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.3.3 which is a bugfix release since 3.3
* Wed Feb 16 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.3
* Wed Jan 05 2005 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.1.1
* Mon Dec 20 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.0
* Mon Dec 06 2004 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.8
* Thu Dec 02 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.7
* Tue Nov 23 2004 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6.2
* Tue Aug 31 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use proto version 6, we are in the age of UTF-8 now. When touching
anyway also remove ^M's and greet properly. Thanks Bjoern Jacke.