* Sun Oct 11 2020 Luigi Baldoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.1
* Fixed Unix symlink handling in JlCompress compression
* Implemented Unix symlink handling in JlCompress extraction
* Added 1.x migration guide
- Removed compatibility symlink (it was pointless anyway)
* Mon Oct 05 2020 Luigi Baldoni <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.0
* Preliminary Qt 6 support
* Consistent naming of binaries (libquazip1-qt5 style)
* Modern CMake support
* Ditched qmake support
- Drop quazip-0.9-pkgconfig.patch and
quazip-0.9-no_static_library.patch (no longer necessary)
* Sun May 24 2020 Luigi Baldoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.9.1
* A very minor release, adds just a couple of version variables
* Fri May 08 2020 Luigi Baldoni <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.9
* Support for extended timestamps
* Various contributed CMake fixes
- Drop quazip-0.8.1_pkgconfig.patch (merged upstream)
- Add quazip-0.9-pkgconfig.patch
- Add quazip-0.9-no_static_library.patch
- Drop Group tag
* Tue Jun 04 2019 Luigi Baldoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added quazip-0.8.1_pkgconfig.patch to produce a .pc file when
building with cmake
* Sun Jun 02 2019 Luigi Baldoni <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.8.1
* A bugfix release. Fixes a regression in CMake.
* Support for UTF-8 in file names and comments
* get/setOsCode(), get/setDefaultOsCode()
* Fixed Z_STREAM_END handling in QuaZioDevice
* Fri Apr 05 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix description grammar.
* Thu Apr 04 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Drop the Qt4-based quazip.
- Rename quazip-qt5 to quazip.
- Merge the changelog files.
* Sat Jan 26 2019 Fabian Vogt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Use %license
- Clean spec files
- Project moved to GitHub
- Update to 0.7.6:
* Fixed the Zip Slip vulnerability in JlCompress
* Renamed crypt.h to minizip_crypt.h to avoid conflicts
- Update to 0.7.5:
* Fixed a migration artifact (additional subdirectory in the tarball)
* Fixed target_link_libraries call in CMakeLists
* Worked around a Qt 4.6 bug (QTBUG-15421) screwing up hidden
files handling in JlCompress::compressDir()
* Removed Q_FOREACH uses to avoid conflicts (SF patch #32)
- Update to 0.7.4:
* Static analysis patch from Intel Deutschland GmbH
* Replaced UNUSED with QUAZIP_UNUSED to avoid name clashes
* Minor bug fixes
* Tue Nov 10 2015 email@example.com
- Add Provides/Obsoletes for old libquazip-qt5
* Thu May 07 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment out the Source URL, since we now have a git snapshot
* Fri Feb 06 2015 email@example.com
- update to latest svn trunk
* fixes coninstallation of Qt4 and Qt5 devel packages
* remove patch soversion.diff, it was a downstream hack
* upstream uses a new soname now
* Sun Dec 28 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- this is qt5 version splitted from the qt4 one.
* Wed Nov 04 2015 email@example.com
- streamline quazip and libquazip-qt5 specs
- rename libquazip-qt5.* to quazip-qt5.*
- apply quazip-0.7.1-r260.diff generated from svn
svn diff -r r250:r260
* Sun Mar 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.7.1
* Fixed licensing issues (bug #45).
* Added the convenience method QuaZipFileInfo::isEncrypted().
- Changes from version 0.7
* It is now possible to write ZIP files to sequential devices like
sockets (only in mdCreate mode, so no self-extract, sorry).
* A few zip64 fixes.
* Several bug fixes and portability improvements.
- Changes from version 0.6.2
* QuaZipNewInfo / QuaZipFileInfo64 now provide API to access/set
NTFS time stamps - useful even on non-NTFS systems if you
need more precise dates and times than default ones.
* QuaZipNewInfo may now be initialized from QuaZipFileInfo64.
* No more crashes when using QSaveFile as QIODevice for ZIP.
* The new QuaZip::setAutoClose() method allows to leave the
QIODevice open when you close the QuaZip instance.
* qztest now depends on quazip, no longer breaking the build.
- Changes from version 0.6.1
* Improved zip64 support.
* A LOT more tests thanks to g++ --coverage / lcov.
* JlCompress extraction methods now create files with default
permissions if they are zero in the original archive.
* Some QuaZipDir fixes (thanks to the new tests).
- Changes from version 0.6
* Minizip updated to 1.1 (with all the necessary modifications
re-done), and that means that...
* the long-awaited zip64 support is now available!
* A few rather minor fixes.
- Changes from version 0.5.2
* Some minor bug fixes.
* API to access file permissions subfield of the external
* MS VS 2012 Express support.
* API to set the default codec used to encode/decode file names
(mainly for use by various wrappers such as JlCompress, when
you don't have direct access to the underlying QuaZip instance).
* Sat Oct 11 2014 email@example.com
- quazip-devel should require pkgconfig(qtcore)
- Build shared library with -fvisibility-inlines-hidden
- Ensure doxygen does not create html files with timestamps.
* Sat Sep 07 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.5.1 version:
* Lots of QuaZipDir fixes, thanks to all bug reporters.
* Full Qt Creator support.
* MS VS 2010 Express support.
* Qt5 support (didn't need any source code changes anyway).
* Lots of minor bug fixes.
* Sat Dec 15 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 0.5 version:
* Added run_moc.bat files for building under Windows in case Qt
integration is not available (e. g. VS 2008 Express).
* Added the QuaZipDir class to simplify ZIP navigation in terms
* Added the QuaGzipFile class for working with GZIP archives. It
was added as a bonus since it has nothing to do with the main
purpose of the library. It probably won't get any major
improvements, although minor bug fixes are possible.
* Added the QuaZIODevice class for working with zlib
compression. It has nothing to do with the ZIP format, and
therefore the same notice as for the QuaGzipFile applies.
* The global comment is no longer erased when adding files to
* Many bug fixes.
* Sun Jan 29 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant tags/sections per specfile guideline suggestions
* Mon Sep 12 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.4.3
See NEWS for details
* Wed Sep 07 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.4.2
See NEWS for details
* Fri May 27 2011 email@example.com
- license update: GPL-2.0+ or LGPL-2.1+
Update license syntax. Also GPLv2 was not correct. It is an ^or later^
* Wed Feb 23 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new package