* Mon Apr 12 2021 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Update to 2.1.1
* A number of crashes in odd situations were fixed
* It is now possible to copy/paste positions in Edit mode.
* The batch analysis dialog has a new button to enqueue
an entire directory of SGF files.
* Engine games now allow board sizes up to 52.
* Mon Oct 26 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 2.0
* Pattern search is now available
* atabase load times are reduced, and threading was added
so that the user interface remains responsive.
* Multiple online games can now be observed in a single
window with clickable previews to switch between them.
* There is a new "Tip of the day" dialog on startup, which
displays features that are maybe not easily discoverable.
* Several new high resolution wood textures for the board
to choose from.
* When playing engines that are capable of analysis, the
evaluation is now collected during the game and can be
* Engine configuration now allows engines to be
unrestricted in board size and komi
* Some GTP bugs were fixed, which may improve compatibility
with certain engines.
* Window titles can now be overriden in the settings,
which should help with streaming setups.
* Performance improvements for the screen updates should
now make it feasible to turn off quiet mode when online
* There is a new option to highlight the user's own chat
- Drop 0001-Add-missing-includes.patch. Fixed upstream.
* Sun May 03 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.1.1. Bugfix release:
* Fix loading and saving large board sizes
* There is now a tool to manage and remove the information
added by engine analysis from a given SGF file
* It is now possible to save all variations in a file
into separate files.
* It is possible to choose a path for autosaving online games.
* Sat Apr 25 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.1
* Performance improvements when loading and editing
very large SGF files.
* q5go can now detect when an observed game on IGS is
adjourned and restarted and follow it in the same window.
This requires the server to be set to non-quiet mode.
* When playing an engine, there is now a "Play again" button.
* In an online match with Canadian time, time warnings can
now be enabled for remaining average time, not just
remaining total time.
* In an online match, remaining seconds in low time situations
can now be shown on the opponent's last placed stone.
* Added a "Go terminology" SGF to the tutorials.
* The greeter window now has a hint to choose "Play online"
for a full set of menus.
* The program is more helpful when detecting a broken SGF
written by Jago.
* Added more helpful error messages when editing servers
in the preferences.
* Score evaluations are now shown in the board window when
analysis is on.
* Added a feature to visualize connected stones by drawing thick
lines between them. May be helpful for beginners.
* GTP support was extended to support board sizes > 25, for KataGo.
* Tue Nov 05 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.0
* A greeter dialog was added, similar to the ones used by cgoban or gGo.
* There is now a "Learn Go" button that brings up beginner tutorials
in a slideshow view.
* Engine configuration in the preferences is a little more friendly.
* Edit mode works differently. Depending on the situation, an edited
position can be appended to or inserted before the current node,
or replace a previous edit.
* The board window now has menu items for undo/redo.
* When playing on IGS, the comments box now allows chatting even after
a match has completed, making it unnecessary to find the opponent's talk tab.
* Corrected a bug when parsing nmatch preferences on IGS.
- Drop patches, now upstream:
* Sun Oct 20 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add patches to build with older Qt versions:
* Thu Sep 19 2019 Ferdinand Thiessen <email@example.com>
- Add correct QT5Core requirement, as q5go requires some specific
* Sun Sep 08 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update description: use list bullets.
* Wed Sep 04 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Add q5go, a go board game. (boo#1148398)