* Sun May 03 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.1.1. Bugfix release:
* Fix loading and saving large board sizes
* There is now a tool to manage and remove the information
added by engine analysis from a given SGF file
* It is now possible to save all variations in a file
into separate files.
* It is possible to choose a path for autosaving online games.
* Sat Apr 25 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.1
* Performance improvements when loading and editing
very large SGF files.
* q5go can now detect when an observed game on IGS is
adjourned and restarted and follow it in the same window.
This requires the server to be set to non-quiet mode.
* When playing an engine, there is now a "Play again" button.
* In an online match with Canadian time, time warnings can
now be enabled for remaining average time, not just
remaining total time.
* In an online match, remaining seconds in low time situations
can now be shown on the opponent's last placed stone.
* Added a "Go terminology" SGF to the tutorials.
* The greeter window now has a hint to choose "Play online"
for a full set of menus.
* The program is more helpful when detecting a broken SGF
written by Jago.
* Added more helpful error messages when editing servers
in the preferences.
* Score evaluations are now shown in the board window when
analysis is on.
* Added a feature to visualize connected stones by drawing thick
lines between them. May be helpful for beginners.
* GTP support was extended to support board sizes > 25, for KataGo.
* Tue Nov 05 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.0
* A greeter dialog was added, similar to the ones used by cgoban or gGo.
* There is now a "Learn Go" button that brings up beginner tutorials
in a slideshow view.
* Engine configuration in the preferences is a little more friendly.
* Edit mode works differently. Depending on the situation, an edited
position can be appended to or inserted before the current node,
or replace a previous edit.
* The board window now has menu items for undo/redo.
* When playing on IGS, the comments box now allows chatting even after
a match has completed, making it unnecessary to find the opponent's talk tab.
* Corrected a bug when parsing nmatch preferences on IGS.
- Drop patches, now upstream:
* Sun Oct 20 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add patches to build with older Qt versions:
* Thu Sep 19 2019 Ferdinand Thiessen <email@example.com>
- Add correct QT5Core requirement, as q5go requires some specific
* Sun Sep 08 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update description: use list bullets.
* Wed Sep 04 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Add q5go, a go board game. (boo#1148398)