- Backport fix to parse clang versions >= 10 correctly (PYSIDE-1259), add pyside1259.diff
- Update to 5.12.3. No changelog available for this version. - Fix the license tag, the shiboken2 subdir uses a different license.
- Update to 5.12.2 * Added binding for QWebEngineUrlScheme * Fixed a crash related to multiple inheritance * Fixed wrong METADATA for generated wheels * Prevent Python 3.5 from crashing the build Check the changes-* files for the complete list of changes. - Drop fix-cmake.patch - Drop 0001-Avoid-creation-of-empty-build-directories-in-install.patch - Refresh lib64.patch - Drop the unused _service file.
- Use %python_sitearch instead of %py_sitedir
- Avoid repeating the name in the summary.
- Update to version 5.12 - Package examples - Include PEP484 type hints - Use parallel make - Rebase lib64.patch - Drop fix_build.patch, obsoleted by upstream changes - Add 0001-Avoid-creation-of-empty-build-directories-in-install.patch - Add 0001-Remove-unnecessary-she-bang-from-icon-cache.py.patch
- enable support for Qt5Scxml - cleanup python2 deps - enable doc generation
- Add fix_build.patch to fix an error reported by the post build checks.
- update to version 5.11.2 tag
- Update license to LGPL-3.0-only OR (GPL-2.0-only OR GPL-3.0-or-later)
- build against Qt 5.11
- Build Qt version >= 5.9, 5.9 is minimal supported Qt version - Do not build with WebEngine on PowerPC and s390(x) - Do not build version dependent with QtWebEngine - Do not build with QtWebKit, QtWebKit is officilly deprecated, openSUSE had 5.212 version which is not Qt upstream officilly supported https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/PYSIDE-598 - Remove duplicated build requires - Add 0001-Remove-5.10-API-in-Qt-5.9.patch fixes build error in Leap 15 * Files is listed in CMakeLists.txt but version 5.9 haven't those files
- disable python2 build No one needs it atm and it is conflicting at installation time with python3 variant
- update to current snapshot from dev branch for Qt 5.10 - make test optional - fix-cmake.patch lib64.patch for fixing build and installation
- build fix
- add Qt5-svg support
- Trim filler wording from description.
- initial package of PySide2 for Qt5.9 - includes also shiboken