virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to Ian Bicking's virtualenv
tool. The extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual
environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it
easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing
conflicts in their dependencies.
- Organizes all of your virtual environments in one place.
- Wrappers for creating, copying and deleting environments, including
- Use a single command to switch between environments.
- Tab completion for commands that take a virtual environment as
- User-configurable hooks for all operations.
- Plugin system for more creating sharable extensions.