- Update to 3.4.8: * Various test fixes only
- Add docs/ and AUTHORS to %doc - Update to v3.4.7 * Fix disabling/handling of unittest methods with pytest 4.2+ - from 3.4.6 * django_find_project: add cwd as fallback always * Enable tests for Django 2.2 and add classifier - from 3.4.5 * Use request.config instead of pytest.config * fixture 'admin_user' handle "email" username_field * Minor doc fixes - Add 'six' as explicit build dependency
- Version update to 3.4.4: * Many many changes to list properly - Drop obsolete patch python-pytest-django-dependency.patch
- Improve write style of description.
- Change spec-file for multi-python build
- Relax fixed dependency on an old version of python-setuptools_scm (python-pytest-django-dependency.patch, suggested by firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Update to 3.1.2 + Bug fixes * Auto clearing of mail.outbox has been re-introduced to not break functionality in 3.x.x release. This means that Compatibility issues mentioned in the 3.1.0 release are no longer present. - Update to 3.1.1 + Bug fixes * Workaround ?pdb interaction with Django TestCase. The issue is caused by Django TestCase not implementing TestCase.debug() properly but was brought to attention with recent changes in pytest 3.0.2. - Update to 3.1.0 + Features * Added new function scoped fixture mailoutbox that gives access to djangos mail.outbox. The will clean/empty the mail.outbox to assure that no old mails are still in the outbox. * If django.contrib.sites is in your INSTALLED_APPS, Site cache will be cleared for each test to avoid hitting the cache and cause wrong Site object to be returned by Site.objects.get_current(). + Compatibility * IMPORTANT: the internal autouse fixture _django_clear_outbox has been removed. If you have relied on this to get an empty outbox for your test, you should change tests to use the mailoutbox fixture instead. See documentation of mailoutbox fixture for usage. If you try to access mail.outbox directly, AssertionError will be raised. - Update to 3.0.0 + Bug fixes * Fix error when Django happens to be imported before pytest-django runs. Thanks to Will Harris for the bug report. + Features * Added a new option --migrations to negate a default usage of - -nomigrations. * The previously internal pytest-django fixture that handles database creation and setup has been refactored, refined and made a public API. + Compoatibility * Official for the pytest 3.0.0 (2.9.2 release should work too, though). The documentation is updated to mention pytest instead of py.test. * Django versions 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 is no longer supported. The supported versions are now 1.7 and forward. Django master is supported as of 2016-08-21. * pytest-django no longer supports Python 2.6. * Specifying the DJANGO_TEST_LIVE_SERVER_ADDRESS environment variable is no longer supported. Use DJANGO_LIVE_TEST_SERVER_ADDRESS instead. * Ensuring accidental database access is now stricter than before. Previously database access was prevented on the cursor level. To be safer and prevent more cases, it is now prevented at the connection level. If you previously had tests which interacted with the databases without a database cursor, you will need to mark them with the pytest.mark.django_db() marker or request the db fixture. * The previously undocumented internal fixtures _django_db_setup, _django_cursor_wrapper have been removed in favour of the new public fixtures. If you previously relied on these internal fixtures, you must update your code.
- Install license
- Initial packaging