* Sat Oct 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.0.6:
* 2.0.5 contains breaking changes.
* Fri Oct 20 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 2.0.5:
* Fix OAuth2Error.response_mode for #463.
* Documentation improvement.
* Mon Sep 25 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.0.4:
* Fixed typo that caused OAuthlib to crash because of the fix in
"Address missing OIDC errors and fix a typo in the
- changes from version 2.0.3:
* Address missing OIDC errors and fix a typo in the
* Update proxy keys on CaseInsensitiveDict.update().
* Redirect errors according to OIDC's response_mode.
* Added universal wheel support.
* Added log statements to except clauses.
* According to RC7009 Section 2.1, a client should include
authentication credentials when revoking its tokens. As discussed
in #339, this is not make sense for public clients. However, in
that case, the public client should still be checked that is
infact a public client (authenticate_client_id).
* Improved prompt parameter validation.
* Added two error codes from RFC 6750.
* Hybrid response types are now be fragment-encoded.
* Added Python 3.6 to Travis CI testing and trove classifiers.
* Fixed BytesWarning issued when using a string placeholder for
* Documented PyJWT dependency and improved logging and exception
* Documentation improvements and fixes.
* Mon Aug 21 2017 email@example.com
- update to 2.0.2:
* Dropped support for Python 2.6, 3.2 & 3.3.
* (FIX) `OpenIDConnector` will no longer raise an AttributeError when calling
* Sun May 07 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convert to singlespec
* Mon Jan 02 2017 email@example.com
- Use pypi.io and htttps as Source
* Sun Jan 01 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.0.1:
too many changes to be listed herein
- removed obsolete pycrypto.patch because changes were made upstream
* Thu Sep 15 2016 email@example.com
- Include in SLES 12 (FATE#321371, bsc#998103)
* Wed Apr 22 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.7.2:
* (Quick fix) Unpushed locally modified files got included in the PyPI 0.7.1
release. Doing a new clean release to address this. Please upgrade quickly
and report any issues you are running into.
* (Quick fix) Add oauthlib.common.log object back in for libraries using it.
* (Change) OAuth2 clients will not raise a Warning on scope change if
the environment variable ``OAUTHLIB_RELAX_TOKEN_SCOPE`` is set. The token
will now be available as an attribute on the error, ``error.token``.
Token changes will now also be announced using blinker.
* (Fix/Feature) Automatic fixes of non-compliant OAuth2 provider responses (e.g. Facebook).
* (Fix) Logging is now tiered (per file) as opposed to logging all under ``oauthlib``.
* (Fix) Error messages should now include a description in their message.
* (Fix/Feature) Optional support for jsonp callbacks after token revocation.
* (Feature) Client side preparation of OAuth 2 token revocation requests.
* (Feature) New OAuth2 client API methods for preparing full requests.
* (Feature) OAuth1 SignatureOnlyEndpoint that only verifies signatures and client IDs.
* (Fix/Feature) Refresh token grant now allow optional refresh tokens.
* (Fix) add missing state param to OAuth2 errors.
* (Fix) add_params_to_uri now properly parse fragment.
* (Fix/Feature) All OAuth1 errors can now be imported from oauthlib.oauth1.
* (Fix/Security) OAuth2 logs will now strip client provided password, if present.
* Allow unescaped @ in urlencoded parameters.
- New dependency on python-blinker
- Add pycrypto.patch to be compatible with latest PyJWT
* Wed Jul 23 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.6.3:
* Quick fix. OAuth 1 client repr in 0.6.2 overwrote secrets when
scrubbing for print.
* Numerous OAuth2 provider errors now suggest a status code of 401 instead
of 400 (#247.
* Added support for JSON web tokens with oauthlib.common.generate_signed_token.
Install extra dependency with oauthlib[signedtoken] (#237).
* OAuth2 scopes can be arbitrary objects with __str__ defined (#240).
* OAuth 1 Clients can now register custom signature methods (#239).
* Exposed new method oauthlib.oauth2.is_secure_transport that checks whether
the given URL is HTTPS. Checks using this method can be disabled by setting
the environment variable OAUTHLIB_INSECURE_TRANSPORT (#249).
* OAuth1 clients now has __repr__ and will be printed with secrets scrubbed.
* OAuth1 Client.get_oauth_params now takes an oauthlib.Request as an argument.
* urldecode will now raise a much more informative error message on
incorrectly encoded strings.
* Plenty of typo and other doc fixes.
- new dependency on PyJWT
* Sun Apr 13 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.6.1
+ (OAuth 2 Provider) is_within_original_scope to check whether a
refresh token is trying to aquire a new set of scopes that are
a subset of the original scope.
+ (OAuth 2 Provider) expires_in token lifetime can be set per request.
+ (OAuth 2 Provider) client_authentication_required method added to
differentiate between public and confidential clients.
+ (OAuth 2 Provider) rotate_refresh_token now indicates whether a
new refresh token should be generated during token refresh or
if old should be kept.
+ (OAuth 2 Provider) returned JSON headers no longer include charset.
+ (OAuth 2 Provider) validate_authorizatoin_request now also includes
the internal request object in the returned dictionary. Note that
this is not meant to be relied upon heavily and its interface might
+ many style and typo fixes.
* Tue Jan 21 2014 email@example.com
- use pycrypto, not python-rsa
* Mon Jan 20 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add pycrypto requirement for "rsa" submodule
* Fri Nov 01 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.6.0
+ All endpoint methods change contract to return 3 values instead
of 4. The new signature is `headers`, `body`, `status code` where
the initial `redirect_uri` has been relocated to its rightful place
inside headers as `Location`.
+ OAuth 1 Access Token Endpoint has a new required validator method
+ OAuth 1 Authorization Endpoint now returns a 200 response instead
of 302 on `oob` callbacks.
- Changes from version 0.5.1
+ OAuth 1 provider fix for incorrect token param in nonce validation.
- Changes from version 0.5.0
+ OAuth 1 provider refactor. OAuth 2 refresh token validation fix.
- Changes from version 0.4.2
+ OAuth 2 draft to RFC. Removed OAuth 2 framework decorators.
- Changes from version 0.4.1
+ Documentation corrections and various small code fixes.
- Changes from version 0.4.0
+ OAuth 2 Provider support (experimental).
- Changes from version 0.3.8
+ OAuth 2 Client now uses custom errors and raise on expire
- Changes from version 0.3.7
+ OAuth 1 optional encoding of Client.sign return values
- Changes from version 0.3.6
+ Revert default urlencoding.
- Changes from version 0.3.5
+ Default unicode conversion (utf-8) and urlencoding of input.
* Thu Oct 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Fri Nov 23 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.4:
+ A number of small features and bug fixes.
- Changes from version 0.3.3:
+ OAuth 1 Provider verify now return useful params
- Changes from version 0.3.2:
+ Fixed #62, all Python 3 tests pass.
- Changes from version 0.3.1:
+ Python 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 support (experimental)
- Changes from version 0.3.0:
+ Initial OAuth 2 client support
- Changes from version 0.2.1:
+ Exclude non urlencoded bodies during request verification
- Changes from version 0.2.0:
+ OAuth provider support
- Changes from version 0.1.4:
+ soft dependency on PyCrypto
* Fri May 18 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release