mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle HTTP proxy. It provides a console
interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly.
mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy, with the same functionality
but without the frills. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
- Intercept and modify HTTP traffic on the fly
- Save HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis
- Replay both HTTP clients and servers
- Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python
- SSL interception certs generated on the fly