* Sat Mar 16 2019 Arun Persaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to version 0.28.0:
* PR #322: Adding Vector Type
* PR #389: Add symbols from static object files
* PR #417: Add support for atomic loads/stores
* PR #422: Normalize replace_* behaviour and add docs
* PR #426: Fix pickling of IR functions and add tests
* PR #444: Setup manylinux1 buildscripts and CI
* PR #446: Document need for -p1 argument to patch command
* PR #448: Fix ?SyntaxWarning: invalid escape sequence d?
* PR #449: Consolidate the two vector type PRs
* PR #452: Some adjustments to pr426
* PR #454: Truncate long label names when adding label suffix.
* PR #458: Add changelog info about v0.27.1
* Wed Feb 20 2019 Matej Cepl <email@example.com>
- update to version 0.27.1:
* Just a bugfix release.
* Wed Feb 13 2019 Todd R <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to version 0.27.0
* PR #434: Add another thread for RPi builds.
* PR #430: llvm lld integration, merge #428
* PR #428: Build LLD as part of the llvmdev package
* PR #413: Set up CI with Azure Pipelines
* PR #412: LLVM 7 support
* Sat Dec 01 2018 Arun Persaud <email@example.com>
- update to version 0.26.0:
* The primary new features in this release is support for generation
of Intel JIT events, which makes profiling of JIT compiled code in
Intel VTune possible. This release also contains some minor build
improvements for ARMv7, and some small fixes.
* LLVM 7 support was originally slated for this release, but had to
be delayed after some issues arose in testing. LLVM 6 is still
required for llvmlite.
* PR #409: Use native cmake on armv7l
* PR #407: Throttle thread count for llvm build on armv7l.
* PR #403: Add shutdown detection to ObjectRef __del__ method.
* PR #400: conda recipe: add make as build dep
* PR #399: Add get_element_offset to TargetData
* PR #398: Fix gep method call on Constant objects
* PR #395: Fix typo in irbuilder documentation
* PR #394: Enable IntelJIT events for LLVM for VTune support
* Wed Oct 10 2018 Arun Persaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to version 0.25.0:
* PR #391: Fix broken win32 py2.7 build.
* PR #387: protect against empty features in list
* PR #384: Read CMAKE_GENERATOR which conda-build sets
* PR #382: rewrite of install instructions, calling out LLVM build
* PR #380: Add FMA intrinsic support
* PR #379: ARM aarch64 test on jetson tx2
* PR #378: add slack, drop flowdock
* Fri Jul 13 2018 email@example.com
- Version update to 0.24.0:
* Various small fixes
* ppc64le issues
* Sun Jun 24 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.23.2:
* PR #361: Add SVML detection and a function to declare support.
- changes from version 0.23.1:
* PR #353: PR Fix llvmdev build recipe.
* PR #348: llvmdev: enhancements to conda recipe
* Thu May 17 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 0.23.0:
* PR #343: Fix undefined behavior bug due to Twine usage in LLVM
* PR #340: This moves llvmlite to use LLVM 6.0.0 as its backend.
* PR #339: Add cttz & ctlz
* PR #338: Add 3 Bit Manipulation Intrinsics
* PR #330: Add support for LLVM fence instruction
* PR #326: Enable Intel SVML-enabled auto-vectorization for all the
* Fri Mar 23 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.22.0
* In this release, we have changed the locking strategy that
protects LLVM from race conditions. Before, the llvmlite user
(like Numba) was responsible for this locking. Now, llvmlite
imposes a global thread lock on all calls into the LLVM API.
This should be significantly less error prone. Future llvmlite
releases may manually exempt some functions from locking once
they are determined to be thread-safe.
* Thu Jan 11 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.21.0
* In this release, we upgrade to LLVM 5.
* Our build scripts now use conda-build 3.
* For our prebuilt binaries, GCC 7 toolchain is used on
* The OSX minimum deployment target is 10.9.
* Mon Nov 06 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.20.0
* Beginning with this minor release, we support wheels for Linux, OSX and Windows.
Pull requests related to enabling wheels are #294, #295, #296 and #297.
* There are also fixes to the documentation (#283 and #289).
- Update to 0.19.0
* PR #281, Issue #280: Fix GEP addrspace issue
* PR #279: Fix #274 addrspace in gep
* PR #278: add Readthedocs badge
* PR #275: Add variables to pass through when doing conda-build
* PR #273: Fix the behavior of module.get_global
* PR #272: cmpop contains comparison type, not lhs
* PR #268, Fix #267: Support packed struct
* PR #277: Add pass through gcc flags for llvmdev
* PR #276: Remove jenkins build scripts
- Update to 0.18.0
* This is a minor release that fixes several issues (#263, #262, #258, #237) with
the wheel build. In addition, we have minor fixes for running on PPC64LE
platforms (#261). And, we added CI testing against PyPy (#253).
* Wed Apr 19 2017 email@example.com
- Remove unneeded disable_unittest_library_detection.patch
* Tue Apr 18 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.17.1
* Support LLVM 4
- Implement single-spec version.
* Tue Jan 10 2017 email@example.com
* update copyright year
* update line numbers and reg-exp in patch
- update to version 0.15.0:
+ PR #213: Add partial LLVM bindings for ObjectFile.
+ PR #215: Add inline assembly helpers in the builder.
+ PR #216: Allow specifying alignment in alloca instructions.
+ PR #219: Remove unnecessary verify in module linkage.
+ PR #209, Issue #208: Fix overly restrictive test for library
* Sat Nov 05 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
* removed hardcoded version in %files section
- update to version 0.14.0:
* PR #104: Add binding to get and view function control-flow graph.
* PR #210: Improve llvmdev recipe.
* PR #212: Add initializer for the native assembly parser.
* Wed Oct 12 2016 email@example.com
- Use new versioned llvm package names.
* Wed Aug 24 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial version