* Fri Mar 23 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.22.0
* In this release, we have changed the locking strategy that
protects LLVM from race conditions. Before, the llvmlite user
(like Numba) was responsible for this locking. Now, llvmlite
imposes a global thread lock on all calls into the LLVM API.
This should be significantly less error prone. Future llvmlite
releases may manually exempt some functions from locking once
they are determined to be thread-safe.
* Thu Jan 11 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.21.0
* In this release, we upgrade to LLVM 5.
* Our build scripts now use conda-build 3.
* For our prebuilt binaries, GCC 7 toolchain is used on
* The OSX minimum deployment target is 10.9.
* Mon Nov 06 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 0.20.0
* Beginning with this minor release, we support wheels for Linux, OSX and Windows.
Pull requests related to enabling wheels are #294, #295, #296 and #297.
* There are also fixes to the documentation (#283 and #289).
- Update to 0.19.0
* PR #281, Issue #280: Fix GEP addrspace issue
* PR #279: Fix #274 addrspace in gep
* PR #278: add Readthedocs badge
* PR #275: Add variables to pass through when doing conda-build
* PR #273: Fix the behavior of module.get_global
* PR #272: cmpop contains comparison type, not lhs
* PR #268, Fix #267: Support packed struct
* PR #277: Add pass through gcc flags for llvmdev
* PR #276: Remove jenkins build scripts
- Update to 0.18.0
* This is a minor release that fixes several issues (#263, #262, #258, #237) with
the wheel build. In addition, we have minor fixes for running on PPC64LE
platforms (#261). And, we added CI testing against PyPy (#253).
* Wed Apr 19 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove unneeded disable_unittest_library_detection.patch
* Tue Apr 18 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 0.17.1
* Support LLVM 4
- Implement single-spec version.
* Tue Jan 10 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
* update copyright year
* update line numbers and reg-exp in patch
- update to version 0.15.0:
+ PR #213: Add partial LLVM bindings for ObjectFile.
+ PR #215: Add inline assembly helpers in the builder.
+ PR #216: Allow specifying alignment in alloca instructions.
+ PR #219: Remove unnecessary verify in module linkage.
+ PR #209, Issue #208: Fix overly restrictive test for library
* Sat Nov 05 2016 email@example.com
* removed hardcoded version in %files section
- update to version 0.14.0:
* PR #104: Add binding to get and view function control-flow graph.
* PR #210: Improve llvmdev recipe.
* PR #212: Add initializer for the native assembly parser.
* Wed Oct 12 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use new versioned llvm package names.
* Wed Aug 24 2016 email@example.com
- Initial version