- use pytest -k instead of removing tests
- version update to 0.3.11 0.3.11 - ----- * jobs.py: don't yield jobs twice (#740) * Add debug log message in JenkinsBase.process\_job\_folder to follow execution progress (#738) * don't faile when node\_descriprion is missing (#737) * Fix safe exit test (#736) * don't stale feature requests or "help wanted" * change label for stale issues * Fixed idle state not being refreshed (#575) * Simple plugins (#735) 0.3.10 - ----- * Add method for streaming build logs (#722) * add instructions for Stale bot * Fixed problems with changeSets (#717) * Create Node by providing predetermined configuration (#730) * Fix plugin versions (#734) * Updates Requester to use a Session, maintaining cookies (#727) * Feature/multibranch pipeline job (#715) * Fix failures caused by plugins (#718) * Fix for build.get\_artifacts() (#712) * Add safe exit (#700) * simplify crumb usage (#704) * generate new api token for logged in user (#706) * ignore dot files (#705)
- update to 3.0.9: * Updated password * url encode folder name, to fix forward slashes (#702) * Add new method to create job and use it to speedup QueueItem (#699) * See if Jenkins is lazy when loading build history (#698) * Removed python 3.4 and added 3.7 (#695) * Proposed CloudBees integration fix to job.invoke. (#693) * Fix pylint errors (#694) * Add authentication system tests (#686) * Use session id cookie to improve performace (#685) * Parameterize war-filename and locally save hpi-files (#684)
- Trim bias from description and fix grammar issues.
- update to 0.3.8: * Fixed typos noticed when reading the file. (#680) * Support keyworded variables for requester, fixes #679 (#682) * re-encrypt password * change password again * Plugin delete (#674) * disable pyling check of unnecessary-pass * Updated pypi password * set travis to release on tag * Add future improvement line * add dependency plugin: trilead-api * Removed unused files * add try except for func create (#675) * Removed unused file * Skip test on release stage * Add method to update offline reason for a node. (#613) * Support SSH credential update (#619) * add ability to keep build forever (#672) * Handle changesets returned by Jenkins job that use Pipeline (#654) * Change pylint command line (#671) * update README dev guide (#667) * Fix a lot of warnings (#662) * Remove ssh credentials no longer supported by ssh credentials plugin (#657) * Update link to travis * Expanded test coverage for view.py (#646) * Python 3.6 and 3.7 support (#641) * changed requirements to support 3.6 and immediate testing * Changing to \*args and \*\*kwargs in requester init. Fixing TypeError bug (#640) * Retrieve git repo url for a given build (#634) * Get Build url for a given build object (#635) * Add support for client side certificates, closes #632 * add View.remove\_job * Add new method Jenkins.run\_groovy\_script(self, script) for running arbitrary groovy scripts on the Jenkins server. This fixes #601 * Add additional methods Nodes.items(), Nodes.itervalues() and Nodes.values() to match the methods provided by the built in dict class * Add docstrings for Nodes.keys(), Nodes.iterkeys() and Nodes.iteritems() * Added a tests for Nodes.iterkeys(), Nodes.keys() and Nodes.iteritems() * Move common Node creation functionality out of Nodes.iteritems and Nodes.\_\_getitem\_\_ and in to its own private \_make\_node function * Added methods to Node for querying information stored in the monitors section of the api tree. These allow the querying of: - The node's available and total physical memory. - The node's available and total swap space. - The local path of the node's workspace area. - The size of the node's workspace area. - The local path of the node's temporary area. - The size of the node's temporary area. - The node's architecture (eg. "Linux"). - The node's average response time. - The clock difference between the node and the Jenkins master * update xml version * ignore not relevant pylint checks * add QueueItem.is\_queued() and test for it * Small Nodes refactoring * Fix arguments passed in how\_to/use\_crumbs.py * typo * Add link to full docs in README * backwards compatible get\_credentials * Fix pylint errors * Fetch, update or create credentials by id instead of description * init QueueItem properly * fix inconsistent return values * update examples information and add example for CrumbRequestor * add release to pypi from Travis * don't check for redefined built-ins * fix lint * converted tests to pytest * add missing imports and fix code formatting * Add jsonp\_to\_json module docstring * Move Manifest parsing code to utils/manifest.py * Add unittests for installed plugin version * Fix Plugin Manifest parsing, plugin install status * Add 500 to allowed status codes while restarting * Move update\_center\_dict handling to Plugins class, hopefully fix wrong version issues by restarting after install * Optimize \_wait\_for\_reboot * Lint fixes and decode bytestring * Add plugin uninstall; install exact versions * Fix credentials update test * Credentials update support * disable master executors temporary to let test pass * add codecov dependency and env variables for it * add timeout parameter to Jenkins object * Fixes pycontribs/jenkinsapi#530. It's possible for queued tasks to be unnamed. This is the case when using Pipeline jobs. Check that tasks have names before referring to it * Close #583: Handle parameters with secret values * disable logging from requests * reset executors to test queue * remove encode to utf when posting config.xml * add new plugin dependencies, fix all tests * change disabled job detection (#543) * Add support for AWS Credentials (#572) * Fix bug when using private key file(on master) to create ssh credential. (#573) * Added missing plugin and changed wait for restart test (#579) * Enabled 5 retries at request lib level * Add missing packages from package * Add Jenkins pipeline linter * Adopt pbr * Dropped support for Jenkins 1.x * EnvInject v2.0 now has security settings - add this * Select jdk8 for build * set java version to use in Travis * fix security settings json * fix: linting (#561) * Add estimated duration accessor to build class (#555) * Increment version * fix security json for 2.x Jenkins (#541) * Add support for jobs in folders * Remove .tags * Update test case for node management * Enable config Tool Locations for jenkins node * fix spelling of artefact to artifact * Correct typo (#531) * Add get\_env\_vars to Build * Close #522 Only use parameter actions to access parameters. (#524) * Add ability in Node to upload a config xml (#515) * Allow fn changes on save (#518) * Fix source code url. (#521) * fix up tox (#523) * Update index.rst * Migrate to six (#507) * Set to use latest pylint * Removed test * Converted test\_job\_folders * Converted most of the tests to pytest (#508) * Changes based on code review * Added codecov library * Changed call to codecov * Removed "isinstance() is True" * Moved unit test to systest * Partially converted to pytest * Added asserts for file creation * Removed unittest that is covered by systest * Converted test\_job * Converter test\_requester.py * Converted test\_nodes * Converted test\_node * Converted test\_misc * Deleted unused and duplicated tests, converted test\_label * Converted to pytest * Renamed all one letter variables * Minor change to make pylint happier * Fixed identation * Converted new tests after merge from master * Fixed failing test * Converted test\_job.py to pytest * Converted test\_jenkins.py to pytest * Fixed import * Converted test\_executors to pytest * Converter test\_build\_scm\_git to pytest * Converter test\_job and moved job/build configs to separate file * Fixed problematic merge * Made pylint happier * Fixed tests for py 3.x * Ignore temp folder removal errors * Fixed launcher * Added thread.stop * Added Jenkins plugin * Removed python 3.3, added 3.5 * Renamed exception * Converted systests to pytest - Convert to singlespec - Add license.txt file