* Wed Apr 28 2021 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix build with GLib 2.68, add
* Mon Jun 22 2020 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Fix build, add 0001-Fix-building-with-Qt-5.15.patch
* Wed Apr 01 2020 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.4.2
* PulseView session setups can now be saved/restored to and
from *.pvs files.
* Translation support was added to the GUI elements (and a first
translation, German, is available). Please check the wiki for
details on how you can contribute further translations.
* There's a new protocol decoder selection subwindow with
filtering capabilities, browing by decoder tags, auto-stacking
of decoders where required, and more.
* A new decoder "binary" output subwindow can show/save
"OUTPUT_BINARY" type decoder data in various (decoder-specific)
formats (WAV, PCAP, PNG, and many others). This also features
a simple "hex view" for the data.
* It is now possible to show/hide individual decoder annotation
rows, and individual annotation classes. This is very handy
when you're debugging a specific issue and only want to see
certain classes of decoder annotations, e.g. "show me only CRC
errors", "show me only parity errors and frame errors", or
"show me only I²C NACKs" etc. etc.
* Lots of UI and functionality improvements regarding cursors
* Various new handy key shortcuts for zooming, moving around in
the data, placing cursors, etc.
* Various drawing and decoder/annotation performance improvements.
- This requires libsigrok >= 0.5.2 (already released for some time)
* Tue Mar 19 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Explicitly BuildRequire: libboost_system-devel, required since Boost 1.69
* Tue Oct 30 2018 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.4.1
* Snapping cursors to signal edges
* New command-line switches, see manpage
* Converting analog channels to digital/logic channels
* Theme support
* UI improvements
* Protocol decoder annotations can be exported
* Improved channel name auto-mapping
* Performance and memory usage improvements
* Huge amount of fixes
See https://www.sigrok.org/blog/pulseview-041-released for details
* Tue Jun 13 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.4.0
* Add the concepts of sessions and views to PulseView:
- Sessions represent individual files/device instances.
Each session is represented as a tab in PulseView.
- Views are different data representations of one specific session.
For example, different views of a session can have different zoom levels,
can be scrolled to different positions, etc. etc.
Each view is a dock window within the respective session's tab.
- The view docks can be repositioned, resized and extracted out into their
own individual windows.
* Add support for saving analog data to .sr files.
* Lots of fixes and improvements
* Thu Feb 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Sat Oct 22 2016 email@example.com
- Add org.sigrok.Pulseview.appdata.xml
- Install desktop file and icons for pulseview, register pulseview
as handler for application/x-sigrok-dump mimetype
* Tue Oct 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add -fext-numeric-literals compiler flag as workaround for
* Sat Jan 30 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.0
* Support for vertical scaling of analog or logic traces
* A "Save selection range as..." feature
* Some settings now survive a restart (last open/save directory
location, window size/position, last used device)
* Pinch-zoom support, always-zoom-to-fit support,
"sticky scrolling" support, etc.
* Trace group support (for dragging multiple traces around as a
* ...and many, many more GUI and usability improvements...
* Fri Sep 25 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track GIT version
* Sun Aug 03 2014 email@example.com
- Remove redefined cmake macros
* Mon Jun 02 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sync .spec with the one from rmax
* Fri May 30 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.2.0
* Support for protocol decoding (via libsigrokdecode) has been added, including support for annotation rows, multiple decoders in the same GUI window, support for stacking protocol decoders (e.g. I²C -> RTC8564, UART -> MIDI, or SPI -> SDcard) and lots more.
* Support for loading and saving sigrok session (*.sr) files has been added.
* Initial support for analog data sources (specifically oscilloscopes, e.g. the Rigol DS1052E) has been added.
* Tue Jan 29 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upstream adopted pulseview-pthread.patch
- Disable -Werror to fix build.
* Thu Jan 17 2013 email@example.com
- Explicitly link against libpthread (pulseview-pthread.patch).
* Wed Jan 16 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial build from git snapshot.