* Tue Jun 13 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.4.0
* Add the concepts of sessions and views to PulseView:
- Sessions represent individual files/device instances.
Each session is represented as a tab in PulseView.
- Views are different data representations of one specific session.
For example, different views of a session can have different zoom levels,
can be scrolled to different positions, etc. etc.
Each view is a dock window within the respective session's tab.
- The view docks can be repositioned, resized and extracted out into their
own individual windows.
* Add support for saving analog data to .sr files.
* Lots of fixes and improvements
* Thu Feb 02 2017 email@example.com
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Sat Oct 22 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add org.sigrok.Pulseview.appdata.xml
- Install desktop file and icons for pulseview, register pulseview
as handler for application/x-sigrok-dump mimetype
* Tue Oct 11 2016 email@example.com
- Add -fext-numeric-literals compiler flag as workaround for
* Sat Jan 30 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.3.0
* Support for vertical scaling of analog or logic traces
* A "Save selection range as..." feature
* Some settings now survive a restart (last open/save directory
location, window size/position, last used device)
* Pinch-zoom support, always-zoom-to-fit support,
"sticky scrolling" support, etc.
* Trace group support (for dragging multiple traces around as a
* ...and many, many more GUI and usability improvements...
* Fri Sep 25 2015 email@example.com
- Track GIT version
* Sun Aug 03 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redefined cmake macros
* Mon Jun 02 2014 email@example.com
- Sync .spec with the one from rmax
* Fri May 30 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.2.0
* Support for protocol decoding (via libsigrokdecode) has been added, including support for annotation rows, multiple decoders in the same GUI window, support for stacking protocol decoders (e.g. IC -> RTC8564, UART -> MIDI, or SPI -> SDcard) and lots more.
* Support for loading and saving sigrok session (*.sr) files has been added.
* Initial support for analog data sources (specifically oscilloscopes, e.g. the Rigol DS1052E) has been added.
* Tue Jan 29 2013 email@example.com
- Upstream adopted pulseview-pthread.patch
- Disable -Werror to fix build.
* Thu Jan 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explicitly link against libpthread (pulseview-pthread.patch).
* Wed Jan 16 2013 email@example.com
- Initial build from git snapshot.