- Add gcc7.diff
- Update to 0.5.2.2 * Added: Reconnect to database on connection failure or connection lost. * Fixed: Typo in server manager and resource leak in sqlite on exit. * Fixed: Incorrect long length message when incomplete search command was received. * Fixed: Search request was sent to users without share. * Fixed: Missing $ValidateDenide when user use nick that is in reserved nicks. * Fixed: Extra pipe in !checknickban result. * Fixed: IP and Port check in DC commands. * Fixed: Missing IP check for validity in some hub commands. * Fixed: Empty password received from user was not checked properly and accepted as new password for reg. * Fixed: Bandwidth waste, when IPv6 user send search request with IPv4 address. * Fixed: Possible crash on hublist registration. * Fixed: Bind to single IP caused bind to all addresses when IPv6 address was empty. * Fixed: Typo in scripting interface. MaxSlotsLimt -> MaxSlotsLimit. * Changed: Log script errors is enabled by default. - Removed addressofbool.diff
- Update to new upstream release 0.5.2.1 * Fixed a crash when redirect on permanent ban is enabled and permban redirect address is empty and main redirect addres is empty. * Added a command line menu with configuration and add registered user options to PtokaX service (-m cmd param). * Changed settings, reserved nicks and scripts settings files from xml to simple text format. * Added support for CTM2HUB. - Drop redundant words from description, remove redundant %clean section. - Check for user/group existence before trying to add, and do not suppress error messages. - Drop makefile_use_shared.patch (no longer needed) - Add nodate.diff, addressofbool.diff
- systemd unit added - update to 0.5.0.0 * Added: Core.SetUserInfo call to Lua api. * Added: IDs 28 - 42 for Core.GetUserValue Lua api call (see Lua API docs). * Added: IPv6 support to sockets. * Added: IPv6 support to bans and range bans. * Added: IPv6 country database support. * Added: IPv6 client to client connections support. * Added: IPv6 search support. * Added: IP64 and IPv4 protocol extensions support. * Added: Check for IPv4 connection for user connected to hub by IPv6. * Added: IPv4 client connection support for users connected to hub by IPv6 when IPv4 connection check success. * Added: IPv4 search support for users connected to hub by IPv6 when IPv4 connection check success. * Added: Setting for manual IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. * Added: Both IP addresses to !getinfo command for users with IPv6 and IPv4 connection available. * Added: Both IP addresses to !myip command for users with IPv6 and IPv4 connection available. * Added: Core.GetHubIPs to Lua API. * Added: tUser.tIPs to Lua API. * Added: Missing end line dots on some hub commands reply (thx Alexey for report). * Added: RegUser hub command. OP need to provide online nick and profile. Hub will ask user for password and after password is entered then user is added to registered users. * Added: IP in $Search and $ConnectToMe commands is replaced with correct one when user send wrong IP. * Added: Smart searching for IPv6 users with IPv4 support. * Added: IP2Country now work for 6to4 and Teredo connections. * Added: IP2Country.Reload to Lua api. * Added: RegMan.AddReg now support second syntax RegMan.AddReg(sNick, nProfileNumber). That way user is asked for password and registered after he send it. * Added: Users connected with IPv6 using 6to4 or teredo tunneling have automatically IPv4 active connection available without need to support any protocol extension. * Added: Targets to makefile. * Added: Lua 5.2.x support. * Changed: Country database for IPv4 from ip-to-country to IpToCountry (http://software77.net/geo-ip/). * Changed: Not allowed chars in nick to only space, pipe and dollar. Only those protocol disallow. Issues with other chars is client work. * Changed: Max simultaneous logins value from 500 to 1000. * Changed: UserDisconnected is now called when user is disconnected by script in User/Reg/OpConnected. * Changed: Max send buffer size on small hubs from 128 kB to 256 kB. * Changed: Disabled keep slow client online for clients with zpipe support. * Changed: Memory allocation failures checking. When memory allocation fail then user who caused that is disconnected and hub not crash. * Changed: Line ending to \n on windoze. * Changed: Registered users are now stored in binary file instead of xml. * Changed: !ban and !tempban now working for offline nicks and create nickban for them. * Fixed: TmrMan.RemoveTimer Lua api call in windoze version (thx C??oßy+? for report). * Fixed: MOTD was not updated after change in gui (thx mappy for report). * Fixed: Few settings was not updated after change in gui. * Fixed: Buggy chat input line after using some settings pages (thx The-Master for report). * Fixed: All strict aliasing issues with GCC 02 and higher optimization level compile. * Fixed: Core.GetUsersCount can in rare cases have different user count than number of users returned by Core.GetOnlineUsers. * Fixed: Crash on script error loging in some cases. * Fixed: Memory leak in users and bans ip hashtables. * Fixed: Bug in gui initialisation causing rare termination on startup. * Fixed: Incorrect translation of "full" in ban commands (thx Alexey for report). * Fixed: Shutdown with ctrl+c on non-windows OS (thx Alexey for report). * Fixed: Crash in Lua 5.1 on invalid conversion specifier in os.date (fix from Lua 5.2). * Fixed: Buggy search length checking for active and passive users (thx Alexey for report). * Fixed: Compile with Clang compiler on Linux. * Fixed: Message returned on !clrrangetempbans (thx Alexey for report). * Fixed: Rare case when short myinfo was sent to ops when they should get long myinfo. * Fixed: Error message on script syntax checking when PtokaX api call is outside function. * Fixed: Doubleclick in gui on script now open script editor only when it is not on checkbox. * Fixed: !nickban and !nicktempban allowed to ban user with higher profile when he was offline. * Fixed: Reply to chat from Lua script was sent before that chat (ie from talkbot). * Fixed: Missing GB translation in !getinfo command (thx Alexey for report). * Fixed: Compile errors on Haiku OS. * Removed: All info related to old ip-to-country database. * Removed: Obsolete client tags. * Removed: Obsolete setting to accept unknown tag. * Rewritten: Global data queues for better IPv6 support. * Updated: makefile to work with buggy gold linker.
- added -lpthread to fix linking error
- update to 0.4.2.0 - patchset updated
- logs moved to /var/logs/ptokax - service now starts as ptokax user
- initial release for openSUSE