* Sun Oct 31 2021 Benjamin Greiner <email@example.com>
- Keep ipython binding files in python sitelib -- fixes boo#1187199
- Remove shebang in __main__.py
- Deduplicate docs
* Mon Mar 15 2021 Andreas Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.8.2
* Fri Jul 17 2020 John Vandenberg <email@example.com>
- Activate test suite
- Require python3-psutil needed for segments env, net and sys
- Add Provides python3-powerline-status for compatibility with
- Recommend python3-i3ipc needed for bindings to i3 and lemonbar
- Recommend git-core needed for most git functionality
- Update to v2.8.1
* Add __version__
* Fri May 15 2020 Andreas Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.8
* Added ipython >= 7.0.0 support
* Various other minor fixes and improvements
* Removed python2 support
- Removed powerline-py2v3-fix.patch
* Mon Aug 13 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.7
* Added ALE support.
* Added mocp support.
* Added awesome 4+ support.
* Added support for `$pipestatus` in bash.
* Recognize terminal-job mode.
* Fixed i3 bindings when both i3-py and i3ipc are installed.
* Fixed i3 bar bindings.
* Fixed checking for battery in WSL.
* Fixed spotify segment on Mac OS.
* Fixed compiling C client with GCC-7.
- Removed powerline-2.6-gcc7_fixes.patch
* Wed Feb 28 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix powerline requiring both python2 and python3
* Wed May 10 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6:
* Added support for new Vim modes.
* Added ability to control output padding.
* Added iTunes player segment.
* Added support for tmux development builds.
* Added a workaround for a fish bug sometimes occurring when using eval from
* config.fish (upstream status unknown).
* Added a workaround for tmux 2.4 bug: excessive CPU usage when having multiple
* panes (also fixed upstream).
* Fixed clean file status support in mercurial.
* Fixed error when battery capacity is zero and using DBus.
* Fixed mercurial command servers leakage.
* Refactored awesome bindings to use powerline daemon.
* Fri Apr 07 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improve package summary.
- Avoid unnecessary %__-type macro indirections.
Replace find -exec rm by just find -delete.
* Tue Mar 28 2017 email@example.com
- Reformat spec properly
- Add a license
* Fri Feb 10 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.5.2:
* Fixed ipython-5.2* support.
* Made more robust theme default.
* Made it use hglib in place of unstable mercurial plugin API.
* Fixed latest fish version support.
* Some other fixes and documentation adjustments.
* Wed Jul 27 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.5:
* Fix trailing whitespace segment on Python 3.
* Fix left segments support in tmux-2.1
* Add support for IPython-5
* Increase socket backlog number for `powerline-daemon`
* Use different query to retrieve weather
* implement stash backend for git
* provide stash counter
* include stash in default shell layout
* expose stash to Vim
* Tue Apr 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.4
* Added short parameter for system_load segment that leaves only one load
average number out of three.
* Added powerline.segments.i3wm.scratchpad segment used to list windows
that are currently on the scratchpad.
* Added support for multiple batteries in battery segment.
* Added ?.i3wm.workspace segment which describes single i3wm workspace and
workspaces lister. Old .i3wm.workspaces segment was deprecated.
* Added support for multiple monitors in lemonbar bindings.
* Added support for most recent tmux version (2.2).
* Fixed battery status support on some linux systems.
* Fixed MPD bindings: they sometimes were not able to handle names if they
did not fit ASCII.
* Fixed MPD bindings: they did not correctly get elapsed time.
* Fixed AttributeError on some systems: LC_MESSAGES is not always available.
* Fixed Mac OS-specific variant of spotify player support when Python-3 is used.
* Fixed performance of the tabline.
* Tue Oct 20 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.3
* Added ability to hide domain part of the user name to common.env.user segment.
* Added ability to show conda environment to virtualenv segment.
* Added systemd service file.
* Added ability to detect internal_ip interface using default gateway.
* Added support for password-protected connections in mpd player bindings.
* Added `output` option to i3wm.workspaces segment to filter workspaces based on
* Added ?charging? indicator to battery segment.
* Made tmux bindings show zoom indicator in window status.
* Fixed tmux bindings so that they support tmux-2.1.
* Fixed support for unicode characters in common.time.date segment.
* Mon Jul 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.2
* Added support for newest psutil version.
* Added support for non-SSL IMAP4 connection.
* Added support for clickable tab names in Vim.
* Added support for truncating tmux segments.
* Added support for new (i3ipc) module that interacts with i3.
* Added support for i3 modes.
* Fixed coloring of network_load segment.
* Fixed dash bindings on OS X.
* Fixed parsing numbers starting with 2 supplied by POWERLINE_*_OVERRIDES
* Tue May 12 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.1.4
* Added support for placing powerline on the left in qtile.
* Added qtile-1.9 support.
* Fixed tmux-2.0 support.
* Made it easier to run tests outside of travis.
* Added some missing highlight groups.
* Made it omit writing empty above lines.
* Fixed UnicodeEncodeError when running powerline-lint with non-ASCII
characters in error messages.
* Fixed code that replaces &statusline value: it now is able to replace
non-ASCII &statuslines as well.
* Fixed powerline-render arguments parsing.
* Fri Feb 20 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.1
* Added BAR support.
* Added support for pdb (Python debugger) prompt.
* Added more highlight groups to solarized colorscheme.
* Updated zpython bindings.
* Fixed C version of the client on non-Linux platforms.
* Fixed some errors in powerline-lint code.
* Fixed Python-2.6 incompatibilities in setup.py.
* Tue Jan 20 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.0
* Added fbterm (framebuffer terminal emulator) support.
* Added theme with unicode-7.0 symbols.
* Added support for PyPy3.
* Compiler is now called with CFLAGS from environment in setup.py if present.
* Added support for pyuv-1.*.
* Added a way to write error log to Vim global variable.
* powerline script now supports overrides from $POWERLINE_CONFIG_OVERRIDES,
$POWERLINE_THEME_OVERRIDES environment variables, so does powerline-config
* powerline and powerline-config scripts now support taking paths from
* powerline-lint is now able to report dictionaries which were merged in to
form marked dictionary and what were the previous values of overridden
* Added support for Byron Rakitzis? rc shell reimplementation.
* Added support for querying battery status on cygwin platform.
* Tue Dec 09 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.3.1
- Fixed some packaging issues.
- Added patch to support CFLAGS.
* Thu Dec 04 2014 email@example.com
- Fix powerline-config.
* Tue Dec 02 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.3.
* Wed Aug 13 2014 email@example.com
- Fix package type.
* Wed Aug 13 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to revisiion 7453e58680c27a3435fd95d03f502d25eb80e98b.
* Wed May 07 2014 email@example.com
- Update to revision 9e7c6cf0bed52e47451c81377b5a1a96366b053f.
* Wed Mar 12 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to revision 70a94ee7d39a0958a06436aaeba05bd830830cc8.
* Sun Feb 09 2014 email@example.com
- Update to 999fad58bd493c0f37233eb7941508af220d945e.