- updated to 5.0.6 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes v5.0.6 2021-11-12 19:39:19 EST - Improve efficiency of stats query (#19, Sebastian Riedel)
- updated to 5.0.5 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes v5.0.5 2021-06-15 21:18:41 EDT - Support min_priority option in dequeue method. - Update IRC metadata to libera.chat
- updated to 5.0.4 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes v5.0.4 2021-02-16 13:30:11 EST - Use Mojo::Promise in tests instead of the deprecated and decored Mojo::IOLoop::Delay (#17, Stefan Adams)
- updated to 5.0.3 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes v5.0.3 2020-08-02 18:15:20 EDT - Minion requirement bumped to 10.13. - Removed experimental support for job sequences. - Added EXPERIMENTAL expire option to enqueue method to support expiring jobs. - Added EXPERIMENTAL lax option to enqueue method to support lax dependencies. - Removed next and previous fields from list_jobs method. - Added expires and lax fields to list_jobs method. - Fixed a bug where manual retries would count towards the attempts limit for automatic retries. - Optimized checking parent job state in job dequeue.
- updated to 5.0.2 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes v5.0.2 2020-07-23 00:30:45 EDT - Minion requirement bumped to 10.10. - Support removing stuck jobs in repair method. - Added EXPERIMENTAL sequence option to enqueue method and sequences option to list_jobs method to support job sequences. - Added next and previous fields to list_jobs method.
- updated to 5.0.1 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes v5.0.1 2020-06-17 23:20:46 EDT - Fixed tests to be less sensitive to error message contents.
- updated to 5.0.0 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes v5.0.0 2020-06-17 01:22:45 EDT - Minion requirement bumped to 10.03. - Changed reset method to require options for what to reset and allow for locks to be reset without resetting the whole queue. - Added before options to list_jobs and list_workers methods to support iterating jobs and workers.
- updated to 4.005 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes 4.005 2019-08-05 11:00:01 EDT - Allow fields to be removed with note method.
- updated to 4.004 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes 4.004 2019-07-09 00:53:20 EDT - Add time field to list_jobs method.
- updated to 4.003 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Minion-Backend-SQLite/Changes 4.003 2019-06-21 18:06:07 EDT - Ignore missing workers for jobs in the minion_foreground named queue to make debugging very slow jobs easier.
- initial package 4.002 * created by cpanspec 1.78.08