* Sun Oct 08 2017 email@example.com
- updated to 2.23
- Add the utf8 BOM to this file. Let's hope the CPAN toolchain can cope. If it can't, another
version of the code will have to be released.
- Fix read() and write() so they work on files called '0' (zero). See RT#107754.
Many thanx to Григорий Кудренко for the report and patch.
- Add t/05.zero.t and t/0 to test the new code.
- Reformat the source slightly.
* Sat Mar 21 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.22
* Fix licence info in Makefile.PL to say Perl.
- Changes for 2.21
* Patch Makefile.PL to refer to the current repo, which is on
github, and not the original one, which is on Adam's web site.
* Remove Build.PL because Karen Etheridge tells me Module::Build
is no longer in core. See RT#102126.
* Edit line lengths in this file to a max of 100 chars.
* Edit line lengths in the docs the same way.
* Expand the See Also section of the docs.
* Tue Nov 26 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 2.20
- Relax pre-req version requirements
* Fri Oct 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 2.19
- Change VERSION => $VERSION in Makefile.PL to VERSION_FROM => 'lib/Config/Tiny.pm'.
Reported by Jean-Louis Morel. See RT#88670.
2.18 Sat Sep 14 10:03:00 2013
- Remove obsolete and wrong version # from Makefile.PL.
Reported by Jean-Louis Morel. See RT#88658.
- Implement Kevin Ryde's suggestion to test if read() will return undef.
If so, set an error message and (still) return undef.
2.17 Fri Sep 13 12:41:00 2013
- Remove the file tests -efr during calls to read(). The open() tests for any error.
Also, the -f test was reporting /dev/null as a directory, not a file.
Thanx to Kevin Ryde for pushing me to implement this. See RT#36974.
- Clean up some error messages slightly.
2.16 Fri Sep 6 11:54:00 2013
- Replace Path::Tiny with File::Spec, because the former's list of dependencies is soooo long :-(.
Changed files: t/02.main.t, t/04.utf8.t, Build.PL and Makefile.PL.
See: RT#88435 (for Tree::DAG_Node) for an explanation.
2.15 Sun Aug 4 14:59:00 2013
- Clean up the shambolic dates in this file.
- Add a note under Caveats about setting options more that once. Only the first case is respected.
Thanx to Kimmel K. See RT#69795.
- Add a $encoding parameter to read_file() and write_file(). See docs for details.
Add t/04.utf8.t and t/04.utf8.txt.
Thanx to Mark Lawrence and Wolfgang Husmann. See RT#71029 and RT#85571.
- For BSD-based systems, when writing a file during tests, use:
my($temp_dir) = File::Temp -> newdir('temp.XXXX', CLEANUP => 1, EXLOCK => 0, TMPDIR => 1);
- Rename t/*.t files. I use '.' rather than '_' in file names because the latter is a shift char.
- Add MANIFEST.SKIP, Changelog.ini, Build.PL, META.json.
- Add an FAQ to the docs.
- Clean up the docs.
* Fri Nov 18 2011 email@example.com
- use original .tar.gz
* Thu Mar 24 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.14:
* fix RT#63080: module can write multiline values but not read them
* Tue Nov 30 2010 email@example.com
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Wed Nov 24 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.13
- Resolved #60703: Display glitch in Config::Tiny 2.12 POD
- Resolved #40585: member 'set;' doesn't exist
- Resolved #30479: does not warn or die when writing data it
- created by cpanspec 1.78
- noarch pkg
* Tue Oct 19 2010 email@example.com
- add perl as explicit buildrequire
* Sat Jan 19 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- moved to openSUSE Build Service
* Thu Dec 06 2007 email@example.com
- first release 2.12