* Sun Dec 25 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream release 1.2.5
* Removed options to Cut, Remove and Rename from context menu on
mounted drive on the desktop, user might accidentally recursively
remove its contents.
* Removed 'Open in terminal' from context menu on folder on the
desktop that cannot be opened in terminal.
* Fixed invalid unref on CSS provider (GTK+ 3.0).
* Fixed unwanted unselection of items when right-clicked the
* Fixed endless loop in desktop items placement in some corner
* Fixed spelling error in the manual page.
Changes on 1.2.4 since 1.2.3:
* Workarounded a bug in gtk_file_chooser_set_file() function (patch
from Simon Long).
* Fixed single instance options cleanup that might affect next call.
* Fixed wrong update of status text after folder update when there
are selected files in the folder.
* Disabled using desktop background from the GTK+ style since there
is own color setting and changing the style may repaint the
* Enforced desktop font update on the desktop resize with GTK+ 3.0.
* Fixed items layout order to never be tried before desktop is
* Fixed item borders calculations when matching to pointer position.
* Fixed forwarding events to root window, it could get unpaired
* Fixed crash on too fast folder change with focus_previous=1.
* Fixed stuck tooltip after click on the item.
* Improved option to open folder in terminal, it should work with
gvfs paths that have resolvable local path as well.
* Fixed incorrect file names rendering position on the desktop.
* Fixed not working Connect to Server... dialog when non-anonymous
user is selected.
* Fixed possible memory corruption in the Connect to Server...
* Support explicit mention of scheme in the Server line of the
Connect to Server... dialog, not duplicate it if it's present.
That includes the https:// to fix support for secure WebDAV
access as well.
- Removed all the previously added patches from Git: they are all
now included upstream.
* Sat Oct 31 2015 email@example.com
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-GTK-file-chooser-bug.patch
* Fix SF#916
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Add-single-instance-options-cleanup.patch
* Fix SF#943
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-status-text-after-folder-update.patch
* Fix SF#948
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-desktop-background-repaint.patch
* Fix SF#951
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Enforce-desktop-font-update.patch
* Fix SF#958
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Delay-items-layout.patch
* Fix SF#927
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-item-borders-calculations.patch
* Fix SF#963
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-forwarding-events-to-root-window.patch
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-crash-on-too-fast-folder-change.patch
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-stuck-tooltip-after-click-on-the-item.patch
* Fix SF#929
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Improve-option-to-open-folder-in-terminal.patch
* Fix SF#971
- Added pcmanfm-1.2.3-Fix-incorrect-file-names-rendering.patch
* Fix SF#972
* Tue Oct 14 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream release 1.2.3
* Disabled unrequested config save on changing dir if
* Replaced deprecated atk_component_get_position() calls.
* Fixed invalid callback get_image_position() on ATK icon, it
could loop and therefore hang the application.
* Increased delay on restoring scroller position from 20 to 50
* Sun Aug 24 2014 email@example.com
- new upstream version 1.2.2
* Fixed Ctrl+- and Ctrl+= key combinations for zooming.
* Fixed compilation with libfm 1.1.x.
* Disabled showing items on desktop that are being dragged,
they should be at the mouse cursor, visually dragged instead.
* Fixed setting of custom settings on wrong folders which were
set on directory change where show hidden flag was different.
- Applied spec-cleaner
* Thu Jul 03 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version 1.2.1
* Fixed update desktop config from old settings.
* Fixed 'Edit'->'Rename' menu item, it should be inactive if
rename isn't supported.
* Fixed install and uninstall for modules directory.
* Port number shouldn't be added in Connect to Server dialog
if port is default one.
* Got rid of possible memory exhausting after changing
* Fixed icons positioning when upper reserved area is not 0.
* Fixed resetting cursor in location bar to beginning after
* Corrected folder popup update on folder loading so context
menu is now correct for the folder shown.
* Fixed dragging and dropping icons behavior on desktop.
* Correctly use screen number to display all the windows.
* Added "System;FileTools;" into Categories for
those are recommended categories for the FileManager one.
* Reordered 'View' menu items a bit to conform with HIG.
* Implemented drawing icons of dragged items as cursor to see
where they will end up dropped.
* Mon May 12 2014 email@example.com
- fixed buildrequires to match the new libfm-gtk-devel subpackage
* Sun Feb 23 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New upstream version 1.2.0
* detailed changelog at http://blog.lxde.org/?p=1082
- Removed build compatibility with discontinued versions (<= 12.2)
- Disabled debug on configure to improve performance
- Built against GKT2 to override GTK3 issues
- Splitted devel package
* Sat Sep 07 2013 email@example.com
- update version 1.1.2
* fix ?Daemon mode? not always works correctly.
* Add missing #include ?gseal-gtk-compat.h? into src/tab-page.c
* Remove xml-purge to allow smooth cross-compilation,
replace it with sed.
* Add data sources to dist tarball, the make check needs them.
* Wed Jan 09 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explicit menu-cache as runtime dependency
* Wed Dec 19 2012 email@example.com
- New upstream version 1.1.0
* detailed changelog at http://blog.lxde.org/?p=951
- migration to gtk3 for suse > 12.2
- dropped support for suse < 11.4
* Sun Oct 07 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version 1.0.1
- removed pcmanfm-0.9.10-libm.patch
* Sun Aug 19 2012 email@example.com
- new upstream version 1.0
detailed changelog at: http://blog.lxde.org/?p=939
- removed pcmanfm-0.9.10-automake-1.12.patch
* Thu Jun 07 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed build with automake 1.12, inspired with fix for libfm
* Sat Dec 03 2011 email@example.com
- fix version number
- do not recompress tarball
- specify build dependencies correctly and remove unneeded ones
* Wed Nov 30 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added pcmanfm-0.9.10-libm.patch in order to correctly link
* Thu Oct 27 2011 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.9.10 rc4
detailed changelog at: http://blog.lxde.org/?p=911
- removed pcmanfm-0.9.9-fix-no_return_in_non_void.patch and
* Sat Sep 10 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build with newer ld
* Wed Aug 10 2011 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.9.9 rc3
detailed changelog at: http://blog.lxde.org/?p=908
- removed pcmanfm-0.9.8-fixbnc648882.patch now in upstream code
- added pcmanfm-0.9.9-fix-no_return_in_non_void.patch to
fix compiler warning
* Mon Mar 14 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- call %desktop_database_post/un
* Mon Nov 08 2010 email@example.com
- added pcmanfm-0.9.8-fixbnc648882.patch from git code to fix
* Mon Mar 08 2021 Andreas Stieger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 1.3.2:
* Fixed case when some keyboard shortcuts stopped working:
* Fixed sytem reboot delayed for 90 seconds in some cases
- package license text
* Tue Dec 25 2018 Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
- Use macro in URL
* Sun Dec 23 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream release of pcmanfm 1.3.1
* fixed crash on reload while directory changes
* changed size of large thumbnails to 512
* added application/gzip to archivers.list
* added image/x-compressed-xcf to archivers.list
* allowed bigger sizes of icons and thumbnails
* Sat Sep 29 2018 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Trim bias and history lesson from description.
* Sun Sep 23 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream release of pcmanfm 1.3.0
* Fixed potential access violation, use runtime user dir instead of tmp diri for single instance socket.
* Fixed an issue with losing icons on desktop, when file name has a ?[? char.
* Added a missing tooltip for ?New Window? toolbar button.
* Fixed an issue when single instance socket directory did not exist (see https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=874753).