- Update to version 1.1.4 * This release is primarily a bug-fix release for Windows platforms, but it also adds support for building on Android. * The main change in this release is a fix for the IPC transport on Windows, which was subject to crashing if the remote peer breaks messages into smaller pieces. As some other SP implementations do this to avoid data copies, this fix is very important. * A fix for leaking handles on Windows is included. * Support for compilation on Android using the NDK and the bundled cmake and toolchain file from Android is now present.
- Update to version 1.1.3 * CMake exported target, easing inclusion in larger projects (see demos/CMakeLists.txt for an example) * Windows no longer uses a single fixed TCP port for eventfd (this should improve reliability) * Fix for an assertion failure in efd_unsignal * The ABI version is separate from the library version now. * Fixed a crash when calling nn_term without first opening a socket. * Fix for building Windows tests on case-sensitive file systems. * CI/CD improvements: switch to CircleCI, and use CodeCov for coverage analysis.
- update to version 1.1.2 This is a bug fix release for 1.1.0. Two main issues are resolved: * nanomsg no longer wakes up every 100 msec even when no I/O is pending * Some users noticed that nanomsg was performing wakeups regardless of whether I/O was available or not. This had a detrimental effect on power usage. * In some circumstances an outstanding accept() operation that got aborted (for example due to the socket closing) could wind up crashing the application. This was a race, and it is closed now.
- update to version 1.1.0 * This release is primarily a bug fix release for nanomsg, and rolls up a number of stability improvements, particularly for the inproc transport. * A port to support Windows Subsystem for Linux is provided as well. * There are no changes to the ABI.
- Rename archive to have correct extension. - Add strict.diff
- Update descriptions
- update to version 1.0.0 (tagged release) - specfile cleanup
- update to version 0.8+git.1454566536.8f873b4
- initial package for 0.3+git.1400232496.c00be36