- update to version 1.1.2 This is a bug fix release for 1.1.0. Two main issues are resolved: * nanomsg no longer wakes up every 100 msec even when no I/O is pending * Some users noticed that nanomsg was performing wakeups regardless of whether I/O was available or not. This had a detrimental effect on power usage. * In some circumstances an outstanding accept() operation that got aborted (for example due to the socket closing) could wind up crashing the application. This was a race, and it is closed now.
- update to version 1.1.0 * This release is primarily a bug fix release for nanomsg, and rolls up a number of stability improvements, particularly for the inproc transport. * A port to support Windows Subsystem for Linux is provided as well. * There are no changes to the ABI.
- Rename archive to have correct extension. - Add strict.diff
- Update descriptions
- update to version 1.0.0 (tagged release) - specfile cleanup
- update to version 0.8+git.1454566536.8f873b4
- initial package for 0.3+git.1400232496.c00be36