* Sun Mar 18 2018 email@example.com
- Update descriptions.
* Thu Mar 15 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to testflight 063
* new 100 glyphs; the number of kanji glyphs is now 5300
* new symbol glyphs and surrounding letter glyphs
* fix kerning of B, D, P, R, y of M+ M Type-2
* Add U+2260 (NOT EQUAL TO) to M+ M and MN
* Sat Apr 29 2017 email@example.com
- update to testflight 062
* new 100 glyphs; the number of kanji glyphs is now 5200
* Sat Apr 30 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to testflight 061
* new 100 glyphs; the number of kanji glyphs is now 5100
* Fri Nov 13 2015 email@example.com
- update to testflight 060
* new 100 glyphs; the number of kanji glyphs is 5000
- update to testflight 059
* new 100 glyphs;
- update the project URLs
* Sun Mar 09 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to testflight 058
* new 100 glyphs; contains 4800 kanji glyphs
* fix the vertical layout problem
- updated to testflight 057
* new 100 glyphs
* Mon Jul 15 2013 email@example.com
- updated to testflight 056
* About 100 characters were added, bringing the total number of
Kanji glyphs to 4600.
* Composition of IPA symbols may not work
* Disabled ligatures U+FB00?U+FB04 in the half-width fixed font.
* During composition, punctuation marks, sokuon symbol classes etc.
were not displayed in the correct position
* Tue Apr 16 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Source URL, see https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Wed Sep 19 2012 email@example.com
- updated to testflight 052
* New 100 glyphs and 4300 kanji glyphs are available in total.
* This version covers JIS Level 1.
* Mon Aug 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to testflight 051; following changelog is translated
through Google Translate (slightly shortend and corrected):
* Amount of characters are now 4200 Chinese glyphs
* If there is a synthesis of (IPA Extensions)
is not functioning international phonetic symbols.
* You have to disable the character uniFB04 Ligature of fixed-width
font characters, from uniFB00.
* Fixed a bug is in Kana characters nasal sound, left glyph can
not be displayed.
* When using vertical, screws, and gemination punctuation, symbol
class has gone and is no longer displayed in the correct position.
* Trouble seems to have occurred to send single-byte characters
of a fixed-width font under some circumstances.
If you are, please let us know about the cause or idea, similar cases.
* Wed Jul 04 2012 email@example.com
- amend spec file to reflect new font packaging scheme
* Wed Jun 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to testflight 049
* Thu May 17 2012 email@example.com
- call spec-cleaner
* Fri Mar 30 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUSE-mplus license
* Wed Sep 28 2011 email@example.com
- updated to testflight 042
* daily-use kanjis are available
* Wed Mar 31 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to testflight 029
- removed unneeded depenency on xorg-x11-devel
* Tue Dec 08 2009 email@example.com
- Updated to testflight 027
* Mon Aug 03 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to testflight 025
* Sun May 27 2007 email@example.com
- First release of TESTFLIGHT 023