* Tue Feb 12 2019 Antoine Ginies <email@example.com>
- add a examples subpackage which include graphs* file to test Metis
* Mon Feb 11 2019 Egbert Eich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Set default module version correctly when installing
master package, unset when deinstalling the default library
- Fix %%post and %%postun scripts for HPC.
- Fix dependencies for HPC.
- Fix HPC modulefile:
* Aibraries are always there when module file is installed.
* Set PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
- Fix package group names.
* Mon Jan 14 2019 email@example.com
- Remove dependency to a non-existing module package for HPC.
* Thu Nov 22 2018 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Edit description to put time-sensitive wording into context.
* Fri Oct 26 2018 email@example.com
- General spec file clean up.
- Touch-up to the HPC build.
* Thu Nov 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implemented suse-hpc packaging
- Added metis-makefile-c-directives.patch
- Provides cflags option to help provide metis native build process
* Fri Jun 20 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 5.1.0, changes since version 4.0
* strtoidx() addition for portable input file parsing
* Fixed some bad memory allocation calls
* Incorporated GKlib into METIS, which replaced many of its
* A nearly complete re-write of Metis' code-based that changed
expanded the functionality of the command-line programs and
* Multi-constraint partitioning can be used in conjunction with
minimization of the total communication volume.
* All graph and mesh partitioning routines take as input the
target sizes of the partitions, which among others, allow them
to compute partitioning solutions that are well-suited for
parallel architectures with heterogeneous computing capabilities.
* When multi-constraint partitioning is used, the target sizes of
the partitions are specified on a per partition-constraint pair.
* The multilevel k-way partitioning algorithms can compute a
partitioning solution in which each partition is contiguous.
* All partitioning and ordering routines can compute multiple
different solutions and select the best as the final solution.
* The mesh partitioning and mesh-to-graph conversion routines can
operate on mixed element meshes.
* The command-line programs provide full access to the entire
set of capabilities provided by Metis' API.
* Re-written the memory management subsystem to reduce overall
* Added back Fortran support in the form of alternate API names
* Changed the license to Apache Version 2
- Move metis shared library to separate package
- Enable build tests
- Use proper build parameters
- Delete compilation time from metis programs to avoid unnecessary
* Fri Aug 17 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buildreqs libtool for 12.2 an higher
- spec file reformating
* Sat Mar 17 2012 email@example.com
- remove %%debug_package macro which broke build on 11.3
* Sun Nov 08 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new package