- Update to new upstream release 1.5.0 * ipa: Use VTY-configured default network indicator * Constrain connection ID allocation to 24 bits * m3ua/sua: Add quirk for allowing inbound DAUD from SG in ASP role * ipa_asp_fsm: Support server starting handshake with ID_GET or ID_ACK * sccp: Add minimalistic support for XUDT / XUDTS * stp: Add basic RX/TX rate counters on AS and ASP level
- Added hardening to systemd service(s) (bsc#1181400). Added patch(es): * harden_osmo-stp.service.patch
- Update to release 1.4.0 * Support setting rt-prio and cpu-affinity mask through VTY * Introduce SS7 IPv6 support
- Update to release 1.3.0 * ss7: Introduce APIs to manage asp_peer hosts * sccp: Fix null ptr access on malformed or unsupported msg received * sccp: Support receiving messages with no optional params * cs7 vty: add 'show cs7 config'
- Update to version 1.2.1 * sccp_internal.h: fix compilation with gcc-10
- Set CFLAGS+=-fcommon.
- Update to new upstream release 0.8.1 * sccp_scrc: fix Network Indicator in SIO composition * osmo_sccp_addr_encode(): Fix truncation of point codes
- Fix names of shared library packages: the version is 0.7.0.284 and the soname contains the entire version. As this results in package rename, we exceptionally obsolete the old/wrong package name in order to facilitate error-free upgrades.
- Update to new upstream snapshot 0.7.0.284 * vty: add 'asp' / 'local-ip' command * osmo_ss7_vty: fix 'as' / 'routing-key' command * OsmoSTP: Install our default set of signal handlers * Fix SCCP client crash on xUA server (STP) disconnect * vty: hide SG commands when running as ASP * sccp: fix creating of the default route in simple client * sccp: derive local address from given sccp instance
- Update to new upstream snapshot 0.7.0.208 * Add new 'osmo_ss7' SS7 core code with M3UA, ASP/AS FSM, ... * Add SCCP <-> SUA message transcoding routines * Add tests for xUA code + SCCP/SUA transcoding * Add new SCCP implementation * Add M3UA RKM (routing key management) support, SGW side only * SCCP: Add VTY interface for SCCP
- Update to new upstream snapshot 0.7.0.11 * Add missing OSMO_SCCP_SSN_RANAP for RANAP SSN * Properly define SCCP_SAP_USER without random magic number * Import SUA (SCCP User Adaptation) and SCCP User SAP
- Update to new upstream release 0.7.0 * sccp: Allow to specify the context of the incoming message * mtp: Correct the pointcode mask * mtp: Add implementation from cellmgr * m3ua: Add the definition of the protocol data header * xua: Generalize the m2ua_msg and call it xua_msg * XUA: Move m2ua headers to sigtran, create xua_types.h and m3ua_types.h * sccp: Create sccp_create_cr and use it in the connection creation
- Initial package (version 0.0.6.3) for build.opensuse.org
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.0 * Bugfix release only. The full changelog is available via http://git.osmocom.org/libosmo-sccp/plain/debian/changelog?h=1.0.0 - Update patch: * 0001-build-fixes.patch
- Update to new upstream release 0.10.0 * ipa: Patch DPC/OPC information into SCCP Calling/Called Party Address * ipa: Automatically create / destroy route on IPA connect/disconnect * ss7: Re-bind xUA server socket after setting new IP * osmo_ss7: Register 5000 as default port for IPA/SCCPlite * fix infinite recursion with routing by global title * fix use after free in osmo_sccp_simple_server_add_clnt() * fix memleak in ipa_rx_msg_sccp * fix two memleaks in ipa_rx_msg_sccp()
- Derive libversion from version - Create subpackage for osmo-stp - Show testsuite.log when tests are failing - Cosmetic fixes - Fix url
- Update 0001-build-fixes.patch to build sccp_test with SOURCES, not LDADD.
- Update to new upstream release 1.2.0 * ASP FSM: Permit DOWN -> DOWN "transition" * xua: Implement traffic mode broadcast * osmo_ss7: Add osmo_ss7_asp_find() * introduce public enum osmo_ss7_asp_role for ASP/SG/IPSP * ss7: Implement AS traffic mode loadshare using round robin ASP selection * ipa: Fix crash when parsing of received IPA SCCP message fails * ipa: Don't send non-SCCP data over IPA/SCCPlite
- Update to new upstream release 1.1.0 * OsmoSTP: enable statsd support * osmo-stp: register VTY commands for talloc context introspection * osmo-stp: expose root talloc context to the VTY code