- Update to 6.6: * Align MATH AxisHeight with minus and similar operators. * Align single and double arrows to minus and equal signs. * Fix Celsius, Fahrenheit and Ohm signs to take the style of their fonts. * Fix Ohm sign side bearings. * Fix Service Mark and Trade Mark in sans fonts to take their style. * Unify the default for of Eng glyph across fonts, and add and alternate shape for Sami language. * Fix Cyrillic small letter ef in display font to match the regular serif font. * Dropped some more unused PUA slots. * The copyleft symbol now used the proposed Unicode 11 code point.
- Update to 6.5: A number of small improvements and bugfixes. for details see https://github.com/khaledhosny/libertinus/releases
- Update to 6.4: * Fix broken extensibles of the left square bracket in the math font
- Update to release 6.3: * Add U+231C-231Fi and U+2A7D-2A7E to the math font. * Add script math alphabet based on that of XITS Math font. * Add monospaced math alphabet based on that of cmtt10 font with modified METAFONT parameters to better fit with Libertinus glyphs. * Improve math top accent positions. * Fix spacing of math italic i and j. * Increase the gap between \sum and its limits. * Improved math braces and brackets based on STIX Two Math font. * Disable optical variants of math alphanumerics that were based on the text sup/superscript glyphs as they don?t look good besides being incomplete and inconsistent. * Remove duplicate glyphs that caused broken GPOS generation. * Drop optical bounds (?opbd?, ?rtbd? and ?lfbd?) features as they were incomplete and virtually unsupported. * Fix text mark placement below O and o. * Fix oldstyle numbers feature in Libertinus Serif Semibold that had wrong glyph mapping for 6, 7, 8 and 9. * Use swash Q when followed by v. * Various consistency fixes to font names and vertical metrics. * Fix placement of the half ring in U+1E9A. * Fix several Libertinus Serif Bold italic alternate glyphs that were not bold. * Fix Libertinus Serif Italic U+2098-2099 (subscript m and n) that looked like superscript circled + and -.
- Update to latest git
- Initial package
- Update to 6.11: * Added turned capital F (U+2132) to Libertinus Serif Regular. * Fix advance width for Serbian alternate U+0431 in Libertinus Serif Semibold. * Unify Cyrillic small letter ef (U+0444) shape in Libertinus Serif SemiBold fonts. * Add U+1D35, U+1D51, U+1D4B, U+1DA4, U+1DB6, U+2132, U+A71C-A71D, and U+A78A-A78C to Libertinus Serif fonts. * Add U+2982 and U+2A3E to Libertinus Math. * Various cleanups to Libertinus Mono font, removing erroneous glyphs and unsuitable features. * Improve the metrics of math italic v, w, and y. * Work around a bug in old versions of FreeType when rendering Linertinus Sans Italic m. * Fix alignment of multiplication sign in Libertinus Serif and Mono Regular fonts. * Make sizing of vertical and double vertical bar consistent with other math delimiters. * Improve spacing above and below fraction rule. * Various fixes to combining marks placement.
- Update to 6.10: * Improve math italic j and i spacing (https://github.com/alif-type/libertinus/issues/273). * OpenType layout tables are now compiled with FontTools's feaLib instead of FontForge's own OpenType layout support. * Various internal cleanups. * Drop "case", "frac", "tnum" and "pnum" features from the Libertinus Mono font, they either were broken or not appropriate for a monospace font.
- Update to 6.9: * Many mathematical operator in Libertinus Math were scaled up and redesigned for better use in math mode. * Libertinus Math now has fraktur alphabets (copied from STIX Two Math font) and sans serif italic Greek (slanted from the upright version). * Overline mark (U+0305) no longer make i and j dotless. * Overline mark should be placed higher than glyph ascenders. * Fonts are now autohinted with Adobe?s psautohint instead of FontForge?s autohinter. * Libertinus Keyboard had the German keys Bild misspelled as Build in both glyph name and ligature string. * Several changes to glyph names for consistency and accuracy. * Several minor reorganization to the OpenType features. - Update URL - Run through spec-cleaner
- Update to 6.8: * Fix missing ?math? OpenType script from Libertinus Math. * Add \QED symbol to Libertinus Math, also add Add ? (U+2987) and ? (U+2988). * Fix misencoded glyphs in Libertinus Serif Semibold Italic. * Make digits fitted in Libertinus Serif Initials font, and drop incomplete Greek, Cyrillic and Hebrew support. * Add U+AB52 and U+A793 to Libertinus Serif Regular. - Update to 6.7 * Add Cyrillic to Libertinus Serif Bold Italic. * Many character additions to Libertinus Math. * Set ?is extended shape? flag to relevant Libertinus Math glyphs to fix script position on large symbols in Microsoft Word. * Improve \coloneq and \eqcolon by increasing the space between the colon and the equal sign. * Make upright \partial and \mbfpartial look upright, and make \mbfpartial really bold. * Make the vertical bars in Libertinus Math match the height of the other delimiters. * Use smaller value for SubscriptBaselineDropMin, the subscripts applied to sub formulas were positioned too low. * Fix the side bearings for italic mathematical glyphs in Libertinus Math, making them symmetrical (20 units) and rework kerning tables according to text font kerning. * Fix vertical variants of math symbols. * Add more ligatures to Libertinus Serif, and add missing ligatures to other Libertinus Serif fonts for parity with the regular style. * Move Th ligature to Discretionary Ligatures (?dlig?). * Discretionary Ligatures can also be enable using ZWJ control character. * Drop ?fina? feature for Greek sigma, this feature is for Arabic-like scripts. * Move short f substitutions to the more appropriate ?calt? feature instead of ?ccmp?. * Drop ?nalt? feature as all glyphs it substitutes to are encoded Unicode haracters that can be accessed directly. * Rename font files to match the PostScript name of each font. * Make Libertinus Serif Semibold work on legacy applications that support only 4 styles per family. * Fix disordered BlueValues causing warnings with Ghostscript. * Make the PUA symbols that were in Libertinus Keyboard accessed as ligatures. * Align the bottom of the colon with the period. * Kern alternate W glyph similar to regular one. * Harmonize the design of italic figures. * Extend caps lining figures to (almost) all Serif faces and both proportional and tabular spacing. * Fix Libertinus Serif Italic ?, it looked like an ?. * Make few marks that combine two glyphs higher, so that they don?t bump into glyph ascenders. * Lower Libertinus Mono asterisk and make it bigger. * Make combining low line and over line contiguous. * Make OpenType features more consistent across fonts. - Update Url.