* Fri Jan 22 2021 email@example.com
- Update to 1.8.5:
* Fix url handling for drag and drop (kde#417189)
* Fix regression in handling paste from clipboard to blank diff
* Fix link detection via KIO
* Drop custom event filter in OpenDialog. We now use
FileNameLineEdit instead as in the main window.
* Fix url/path handling bugs for remote files
* Don't ignore stat errors unless it tells us the file was not
* Thu Sep 03 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.8.4:
* Fix typos in man page (kde#424177)
* Fix compare over network with KIO (kde#408119)
* Restore contextmenu for Windows Explorer
* Thu Aug 27 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Spec cleanup
* Thu Jun 25 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.8.3:
* Fixed reload on Windows (kde#423001)
* Fixed error handling during directory compare
* Only give one error message per directory compare operation
* Fix crash when clipboard is not available (kde#419722)
* Rework initial window display and full screen toggling
* Treat /dev/null as non-existant as git expects (kde#421048)
* Tue Nov 29 2016 email@example.com
- Expand macro kde4_runtime_requires only when its available
to fix quilt setup
* Wed Jun 24 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.98:
* Text rendering now with QTextLayout fixes the following issues
+ Correct handling for variable width fonts.
+ Corrected display of highlighted text with Qt4.8.x on Ubuntu and Mac.
+ Improved handling of texts with both right to left and left to right languages (mixed Arabic and western texts).
+ Improved handling of Chinese and Japanese.
+ Whitespace characters are now shown as dots for spaces and arrows for tabs, and not only in differences.
- removed kdiff3-fix-save-relative-path.patch (included upstream)
* Fri Jul 26 2013 email@example.com
- BuildRequire only libkde4-devel, instead of kdebase4-workspace-devel
* Thu May 02 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add kdiff3-fix-save-relative-path.patch: fix saving merged
files. Patch is from: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31813
and is already upstream.
* Tue Nov 20 2012 email@example.com
- Fix the SLES build (%make_install is not expanded on SLES)
* Tue Nov 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.97:
* Memory usage optimized for comparison of large directories.
* In overview for two way diff show if only one side contains text.
* If text is selected in either input or output window use that in Find dialog.
* Command line option --cs doesn't change the config value permanently anymore.
* Windows 64 bit specific installer.
- removed libkdiff3part.so (not build anymore)
* Tue Oct 11 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.9.96:
* KDiff3FileItemActionPlugin : Context menu that also works in dolphin (for KDE>=4
* Parser for preprocessor commands. (Allows single apostrophs ')
* Fix crash on A/B-overview (infinite recursion)
* Fix clearcase temp files not deleted problem on windows
* KDiff3 plugin: When launching KDiff3 konqueror isn't blocked anymore
* String corrections (Frederik Schwarzer)
* Fixed writing to KIO.
* Fixed white space merge default options
* Sat Sep 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed checks for obsolete openSUSE versions (fix for RPMLINT warnings)
- Added check for duplicate files (fix for RPMLINT warning)
- Cleaned up spec file formatting
* Tue Aug 10 2010 email@example.com
- updated tarball to fix build
* Mon Mar 08 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- do not package docs in both subpackages
* Wed May 20 2009 email@example.com
- require kdiff3-lang
* Fri Mar 06 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.95:
* Show line end style for each file
* Translation update
* Fri Feb 20 2009 email@example.com
- update to 0.9.94:
* ported to KDE4
* various smaller fixes
* Sat Feb 14 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- call kde_post_install
* Mon Nov 17 2008 email@example.com
- install translations for kdiff3 menu plugin (bnc#442527)
* Wed Jun 13 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- running fdupes makes kdiff3.rpm 348KB smaller
* Sun Apr 15 2007 email@example.com
- update to version 0.9.92:
* KDE-Konqueror plugin: Launch KDiff3 from Konqueror.
* Temp file names use process id in file name for several instances.
* New File comparison mode: Trust the size and date, but use
binary comparison if date doesn't match (unsafe)
* Open dialog also shows current dirs in directory comparison mode.
* New option for history merge: Max number of history entries
* New option "Auto save and quit on merge without conflicts"
* Several Bugfixes
* Sun Nov 05 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.9.91:
* Unicode autodetection based on byte-order-mark.
* Fix for crash after double click below last line
* Saving of maximized window-state (Patch by Robert Vock)
* Separated Merge-options in own tab
* When pasting multiple lines into openfile dialog only first
line is kept
* Drawing in directory view fixed.
* When specifying a separate output dir then for equal files a
copy operation will also be offered.
* Wed May 24 2006 email@example.com
- fix build for < 10.1
* Tue May 16 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.9.90
* Fixed KIO-problems of type "File exists" with tempfiles.
* Fix for manual alignment with 3 files which caused crash.
* Preserve executable bit when overwriting an existing file.
* Documentation and translations updated.
* Mon Mar 30 2020 email@example.com
- Update to 1.8.2:
* Allowing editing of blank lines and don't mark newly inserted
lines as a conflict (kde#411472)
* Remove broken attempt to optimize drawing on horizontal scroll
* Fix line numbers not shown. Use QString::number directly not
through a format string. (kde#418813)
* Correctly support "Print Current Page"
* Don't attempt to free nullptr in SourceData::FileData::reset()
* Make Preference dialog panes scroll-able if too large to fit on
* Fix dialog filter on windows
* Switch to QElapsedTime for timing avoids explicitly undefined
behavior inside qt if time is changed
* Fix sync mode
* Make matching in CvsIngnoreList always honor bCaseSensitive
* Don't use temporary with QLatin1String constructor, strange
things will happen
* ignore oversized cvsignore files
* Fix '-L' parameter handling (kde#410962)
* Restore accidentally deleted --auto option
* Fixing missing menu items (kde#411602), also resolves a
potential crash in MergeResultWindow::slotUpdateAvailabilities
* Prevent intermittent crash during reload/refresh
* Show diff for empty/missing files (kde#410008)
* Don't give false error when comparing empty folders
* Close files when not in use - Fixes "Too many open files" bug
* Avoid crash when receiving mouse or key events during early
* Don't try to manually build url if parent is not set
* Fix crash when canceling by using only one event loop in
* Don't append to already complete url
* Fix manual url building in FileAccess::setFromUdsEntry -
scheme should not change now
* Fix craft install instructions for windows (kde#405918)
* Fix crash in OptionDialog::slotApply() (kde#411586)
* Fix crash in MergeResultWindow::slotUpdateAvailabilities
* Fixed redraw for horizontal scrolling (kde#407894, kde#399070)
* Sun May 19 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.8.1:
* Fix enabling of delta movement (kde#407562)
* Tue May 14 2019 email@example.com
- Update to 1.8:
* Ported to Qt5/KDE Frameworks 5
* Bugfix: Show Identical files setting not applied after rescan
* Change parameter errors to use dialog on Linux as well as
* Don't sort twice when sorting in reverse order
* Fix memory leak introduced in 0.9.91
* Implement Cut/Paste
* Don't enable "Choose C for Everything" on two way merge
* Cleanup code
- Update package summary and description
- Run spec-cleaner
* Thu Dec 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revert kde4_runtime_requires change