* Tue Nov 29 2016 email@example.com
- Expand macro kde4_runtime_requires only when its available
to fix quilt setup
* Wed Jun 24 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.98:
* Text rendering now with QTextLayout fixes the following issues
+ Correct handling for variable width fonts.
+ Corrected display of highlighted text with Qt4.8.x on Ubuntu and Mac.
+ Improved handling of texts with both right to left and left to right languages (mixed Arabic and western texts).
+ Improved handling of Chinese and Japanese.
+ Whitespace characters are now shown as dots for spaces and arrows for tabs, and not only in differences.
- removed kdiff3-fix-save-relative-path.patch (included upstream)
* Fri Jul 26 2013 email@example.com
- BuildRequire only libkde4-devel, instead of kdebase4-workspace-devel
* Thu May 02 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add kdiff3-fix-save-relative-path.patch: fix saving merged
files. Patch is from: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31813
and is already upstream.
* Tue Nov 20 2012 email@example.com
- Fix the SLES build (%make_install is not expanded on SLES)
* Tue Nov 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.97:
* Memory usage optimized for comparison of large directories.
* In overview for two way diff show if only one side contains text.
* If text is selected in either input or output window use that in Find dialog.
* Command line option --cs doesn't change the config value permanently anymore.
* Windows 64 bit specific installer.
- removed libkdiff3part.so (not build anymore)
* Tue Oct 11 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.9.96:
* KDiff3FileItemActionPlugin : Context menu that also works in dolphin (for KDE>=4
* Parser for preprocessor commands. (Allows single apostrophs ')
* Fix crash on A/B-overview (infinite recursion)
* Fix clearcase temp files not deleted problem on windows
* KDiff3 plugin: When launching KDiff3 konqueror isn't blocked anymore
* String corrections (Frederik Schwarzer)
* Fixed writing to KIO.
* Fixed white space merge default options
* Sat Sep 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed checks for obsolete openSUSE versions (fix for RPMLINT warnings)
- Added check for duplicate files (fix for RPMLINT warning)
- Cleaned up spec file formatting
* Tue Aug 10 2010 email@example.com
- updated tarball to fix build
* Mon Mar 08 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- do not package docs in both subpackages
* Wed May 20 2009 email@example.com
- require kdiff3-lang
* Fri Mar 06 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.95:
* Show line end style for each file
* Translation update
* Fri Feb 20 2009 email@example.com
- update to 0.9.94:
* ported to KDE4
* various smaller fixes
* Sat Feb 14 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- call kde_post_install
* Mon Nov 17 2008 email@example.com
- install translations for kdiff3 menu plugin (bnc#442527)
* Wed Jun 13 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- running fdupes makes kdiff3.rpm 348KB smaller
* Sun Apr 15 2007 email@example.com
- update to version 0.9.92:
* KDE-Konqueror plugin: Launch KDiff3 from Konqueror.
* Temp file names use process id in file name for several instances.
* New File comparison mode: Trust the size and date, but use
binary comparison if date doesn't match (unsafe)
* Open dialog also shows current dirs in directory comparison mode.
* New option for history merge: Max number of history entries
* New option "Auto save and quit on merge without conflicts"
* Several Bugfixes
* Sun Nov 05 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.9.91:
* Unicode autodetection based on byte-order-mark.
* Fix for crash after double click below last line
* Saving of maximized window-state (Patch by Robert Vock)
* Separated Merge-options in own tab
* When pasting multiple lines into openfile dialog only first
line is kept
* Drawing in directory view fixed.
* When specifying a separate output dir then for equal files a
copy operation will also be offered.
* Wed May 24 2006 email@example.com
- fix build for < 10.1
* Tue May 16 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.9.90
* Fixed KIO-problems of type "File exists" with tempfiles.
* Fix for manual alignment with 3 files which caused crash.
* Preserve executable bit when overwriting an existing file.
* Documentation and translations updated.