PHP plugin for Kdevelop Integrated Development Environment
This plugin enables support for the following features for developing
web applications in PHP using Kdevelop5.
- PHP built-in functions, classes, constants, superglobals
- user-defined functions, classes, constants, superglobals, variables, etc.
- proper code completion for objects which respects access modifiers (private, public, protected) and differentiates between static/non-static members and methods
- code completion for overridable and implementable functions inside classes
- hints in the argument list of function- and method class
- sane code completion after keywords such as extends, implements, catch(), new, throw and some more