A KDevelop plugin to support static analysis.
It uses the KDevelop5 Problem Checker Framework, parsing clang-tidy's output
and showing the issues on the Problems Viewer, allowing review of the code.
The plugin provides some very basic features for the start:
- running clang-tidy on a single file, subdirectories or the whole project,
with the result shown in the Problems tool view,
invokable from file context menus and main menu (Analyzer section)
- per-project config UI:
- free field for additional command line parameters to clang-tidy
- checkbox whether to include system headers in the check
- toggle between using .clang-tidy files or options in the config UI:
- header filter regular expression
- opt-in list of checks