- Fix openmpi HPC builds.
- Add support for gcc10. - Add build support for openmpi4.
- Update to 2019.6 * New IMB-P2P Stencil2D and Stencil3D benchmarks * Added Visual Studio projects for IMB-P2P * Bug fixes and code cleanup.
- Obsoletes now the imb package without flavor suffixes
- Fix non-hpc flavor builds
- added mpi library as suffix to name of the rpm (bsc#1131424)
- Fix whatis category in modules file (bsc#1125670).
- Properly create and tear down default version links when the HPC master packages are installed/uninstalled. - Cosmetic changes to module file.
- Disable openmpi1builds for SLE as well.
- Disable openmpi3 builds on SLE.
- Added non-HPC build flavors for MPI package testing. - Updated to version 2019.1
- added the documentation to the package
- inital commit of version imb 4.1
- Add support for gcc7. - Add support for gcc8 and gcc9 (jsc#SLE-7766 & jsc#SLE-8604).
- Disable openmpi1 builds for SLE/Leap > 15.1. - Enable openmpi3 builds for Leap and SLE > 15.1 (jsc#SLE-7773).
- openmpi has been renamed to openmpi1
- Update to 2019.3: (jsc#SLE-8508) * Added the warm_up option that enabled additional cycles before running benchmark(for all size.) * New IMB-P2P benchmarks. * Added the Reduce_local benchmark for IMB-MPI1. * Deleted the alignment option (-alignment). * Bug fixes and code cleanup. - Add new target IMB-P2P. - Update Source0 because upstream has renamed their tarballs.