- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
- Change gtk2-engines Requires to gtk2-engine-industrial and gtk2-theme-industrial Requires, now that gtk2-engines has split packages (see bnc#706929). - Add Supplements for gtk2-engine-industrial and gtk2-theme-industrial since it makes sense to have the metatheme installed in that case.
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
- Replace gtk2-theme-openSUSE with gtk2-metatheme-gilouche.
- Industrial icon theme renamed to Gilouche and moved to gtk2-theme-openSUSE (bnc#369276#c9).
- Added latest Industrial icon theme (bnc#369276).
- Split the Industrial metatheme out of gnome-themes and ximian-artwork (bnc#380955).