* Thu Jan 11 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.6:
* Appdata: Updated format to newer standard.
* added a primitive extract_desktop function to babelglade.
* babelglade: add Python 3 support.
* desktop extract: regard the desktop file spec for translatable
* removed our copy of monkeysign.
* rewrote babelglade using lxml instead of expat.
* send: avoid BT restart when back has been pressed.
* setup.py: Generate translated desktop file.
* setup.py: Let python setup.py test run "nosetest tests".
* setup: group the catalogs in a separate function.
* test_bluetooth: Skip tests if pybluez is not available.
* test_gpgmks: skip the tests if mks is not available.
* tests: Avoid too broad exception clause.
- Add python-lxml BuildRequires: new dependency used during
translation of the xml files.
* Tue Oct 03 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.5:
* Bluetooth support through BlueZ and Twisted
* Translation support with Babel
* Increased Python 3 compatibility
* default to gpgme instead of monkeysign
* Better resiliance for pathologic OpenPGP keys
- Drop python-monkeysign Requires: we switched to gpgme.
- Add python-Babel BuildRequires: new dependency for the
- Add python-gpg, python-pybluez and python-twisted Requires: new
* Fri May 26 2017 email@example.com
- Add version on python-monkeysign Requires, ease updates for
users. Can be lowered to a Recommends in the future.
- Drop no longer needed pushd/popd call.
* Thu May 11 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9:
* Widgets are now loaded from Glade files instead of
created from Python code
* The key downloader returns bytes rather than strings
* Keyserver: Now using application/pgp-keys as MIME type
* Barcode scanner: Removed GStreamer<1.6 compatibility
* Barcode scanner: Moved to gtksink for reducing code
and increasing compatibility with running in a VM
* Barcode scanner: Moved to autovideosrc
* Barcode scanner: Stopped logging every single message
* ScalingImage: Respecting the height when calculating the scale
* KeysPage: Renamed signals to match Gtk convention more closely
* Mon Jan 30 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.8:
* GetKeySection: Timing the HTTP request out to make the UI
respond more quickly.
* gpgmh: Handle no existing private keys.
* gpgmh: Made get_usable_keys not abort when no keys exist.
* QRImage: Switching monitors on left or right key.
* QRCode: Added a tooltip for the (non-fullscreen) QRImage.
* Keyserver: Defined the poll_interval to be 0.15 instead of the
* Added a graphical exception hook.
* gpgmeh: Added a gpgme based gpg library.
* gpgmh: Conditionally load new gpg library with KEYSIGN_GPGME.
- Drop gnome-keysign-gpg-2.1-returncode.patch and
gnome-keysign-gpg-2.1.patch: upstream now supports gpg 2.1.
- Require python-setuptools: it's a runtime dependency too.
* Sat Oct 22 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.7:
* Changed QR code to include an uppercase MAC.
* UI improvements.
* Logging improvements.
* Refactored and deduplicated code.
* Increased Python3 compatbility.
* Thu Jul 07 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.6:
* GetKey: Properly call TempKeyring, not TemporaryKeyring
* Using gi.require for Gtk, Gst, and GstVideo
* Increased py3k compatibilty
- Add gnome-keysign-gpg-2.1-returncode.patch: Improve GPG 2.1
compatibility. Patch has been submitted to monkeysign upstream:
* Sat Jun 25 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add python-requests Requires: manadatory dependency.
* Thu Jun 16 2016 email@example.com
- Add gnome-keysign-gpg-2.1.patch: Fix executiong with GPG 2.1.
Patch has been submitted to monkeysign upstream.
* Thu Jun 16 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package, version 0.5.
* Sun Jun 17 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.7.2:
+ Change desktop ID.
+ Save appdata in share/metainfo.
- Changes from version 0.9.7.1:
+ Generate appdata with XML declaration.
- Changes from version 0.9.7:
+ Fixed icon, desktop, and appdata file names to match appid.
+ Support for running as a flatpak app, i.e. making use of email
+ Handle gpgme's "status_code_lost" if the agent on the host is
+ Handle gpgme's "INV_SGNR" for expired keys.
+ Fixed the detection of keys and the relevant homedir.
+ Now fully removed traces of monkeysign.
+ Fixed an encoding issue with Bluetooth under Python2.
+ Bluetooth should now really be optional.
+ Work around a crash in gpgme on 32bit.
- Drop python3-monkeysign sub-package.
* Mon Apr 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build for python 3. Adjust Requires, BuildRequires, and files
- Add gnome-keysign-python3-setup.patch: fix UnicodeDecodeError
when processing translations.
- python-monkeysign -> python3-monkeysign.