- Revise cabal build file to specify more accurate dependencies.
- Drop obsolete group attributes.
- Update path-io to version 1.6.0. [#]# Path IO 1.6.0 * Changed how `copyDirRecur` and `copyDirRecur'` functions work. Previously, the functions created empty directories in the destination directory when the source directory contained directory symlinks. The symlinked directories were not recursively traversed. It also copied symlinked files creating normal regular files in the target directory as the result. This is fixed so that the function now behaves much like the `cp` utility, not traversing symlinked directories, but recreating symlinks in the target directory according to their targets in the source directory. * Fixed a bug in `createDirLink` which would always fail complaining that its destination location does not exist. * Dropped support for GHC 8.2.
- Update path-io to version 1.5.0. [#]# Path IO 1.5.0 * Dropped support for GHC 8.0 and older. * Added new functions: `getXdgDirList`, `createFileLink`, `createDirLink`, `removeDirLink`, `getSymlinkTarget`.
- Update path-io to version 1.4.2. [#]# Path IO 1.4.2 * Fixed various bugs in `listDirRecurRel`, `walkDirRel`, and `walkDirAccumRel` and clarified their behavior in the docs.
- Update Cabal build instructions for more accurate dependencies.
- Update path-io to version 1.4.1. [#]# Path IO 1.4.1 * Fixed a bug in `walkDirRel` that resulted in `NotAProperPrefix` exception every time the function was called.
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Update path-io to version 1.4.0. [#]# Path IO 1.4.0 * Added relative versions of some actions: `listDirRel`, `listDirRecurRel`, `walkDirRel`, and `walkDirAccumRel`. * Dropped support for GHC 7.8.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update path-io to version 1.3.3 revision 3. * (Hopefully) fixed test suite failure with Cabal 2.0 and GHC 8.2.1. * Reduce a number of `(MonadIO m, MonadThrow m)` constraints to just `MonadIO m` [#27](https://github.com/mrkkrp/path-io/issues/27) * Made `listDirRecur` faster for deep directory trees. * Change the default behavior of recursive traversal APIs to not follow symbolic links. The change affects the following functions: `listDirRecur`, `copyDirRecur`, and `copyDirRecur'`. * Add `isSymlink` which allows to test whether a path is a symbolic link. * Move the type functions `AbsPath` and `RelPath` to the `AnyPath` type class (previously they were standalone closed type families, now they are associated types of `AnyPath`). * Improved the documentation and metadata.
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 1.2.2 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.2.2 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.2.0 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.2.0 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.1.0 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- package ghc-path-io updated by st2obs
- ghc-path-io generated by st2obs scritpt