- Update path-io to version 1.4.2. [#]# Path IO 1.4.2 * Fixed various bugs in `listDirRecurRel`, `walkDirRel`, and `walkDirAccumRel` and clarified their behavior in the docs.
- Update Cabal build instructions for more accurate dependencies.
- Update path-io to version 1.4.1. [#]# Path IO 1.4.1 * Fixed a bug in `walkDirRel` that resulted in `NotAProperPrefix` exception every time the function was called.
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Update path-io to version 1.4.0. [#]# Path IO 1.4.0 * Added relative versions of some actions: `listDirRel`, `listDirRecurRel`, `walkDirRel`, and `walkDirAccumRel`. * Dropped support for GHC 7.8.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update path-io to version 1.3.3 revision 3. * (Hopefully) fixed test suite failure with Cabal 2.0 and GHC 8.2.1. * Reduce a number of `(MonadIO m, MonadThrow m)` constraints to just `MonadIO m` [#27](https://github.com/mrkkrp/path-io/issues/27) * Made `listDirRecur` faster for deep directory trees. * Change the default behavior of recursive traversal APIs to not follow symbolic links. The change affects the following functions: `listDirRecur`, `copyDirRecur`, and `copyDirRecur'`. * Add `isSymlink` which allows to test whether a path is a symbolic link. * Move the type functions `AbsPath` and `RelPath` to the `AnyPath` type class (previously they were standalone closed type families, now they are associated types of `AnyPath`). * Improved the documentation and metadata.
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 1.2.2 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.2.2 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.2.0 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.2.0 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.1.0 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- package ghc-path-io updated by st2obs
- ghc-path-io generated by st2obs scritpt