- Update distributive to version 0.6.2. 0.6.2 [2020.04.10] - ----------------- * Make the `Distributive` instance for `Tagged` poly-kinded.
- Drop obsolete group attributes.
- Update distributive to version 0.6.1. 0.6.1 [2019.09.06] - ----------------- * Add a `Distributive` instance for `WrappedMonad m`.
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update distributive to version 0.6. 0.6 [2018.07.02] - --------------- * Remove `fmapCollect`. (See [here](https://github.com/ekmett/distributive/commit/1020655f15714514048d0dc842ffe4adcec89a7b) for an explanation of why it was removed.) * Avoid incurring some dependencies when using recent GHCs.
- Update distributive to version 0.5.3 revision 5. * Support `doctest-0.12` * Revamp `Setup.hs` to use `cabal-doctest`. This makes `distributive` build with `Cabal-1.25`, and makes the `doctest`s work with `cabal new-build` and sandboxes. * Fix bugs in `Data.Distributive.Generic` that cause generic `Distributive` instances not to work properly for datatypes with recursive types * Add `genericCollect` to `Data.Distributive.Generic`, and switch the underlying machinery in that module to work on a `collect`-like method instead of a `distribute`-like one * Add a test suite for regression-testing `Data.Distributive.Generic`
- Update to version 0.5.2 revision 2 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.5.1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.5.0.2 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 0.5.0.2 * Added flags for removing some dependencies. * upport doctests when building to non-standard locations (such as when using stack.) * Support base-orphans
- correct licence to BSD-2-Clause
- initial commit