* Tue Jul 02 2019 Ismail Dönmez <email@example.com>
- Update to version 2.10.1
* The `ftmulti' demo program now supports multiple hidden axes with
the same name tag.
* `ftview', `ftstring', and `ftgrid' got a `-k' command line option
to emulate a sequence of keystrokes at start-up.
* `ftview', `ftstring', and `ftgrid' now support screen dumping to a
* The bytecode debugger, `ttdebug', now supports variation TrueType
fonts; a variation font instance can be selected with the new `-d'
command line option.
- Add tarball signatures and freetype2.keyring
* Mon Jun 24 2019 Ismail Dönmez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.10.0
* The `ftdump' demo program has new options `-c' and `-C' to
display charmaps in compact and detailed format, respectively.
Option `-V' has been removed.
* The `ftview', `ftstring', and `ftgrid' demo programs use a new
command line option `-d' to specify the program window's width,
height, and color depth.
* The `ftview' demo program now displays red boxes for zero-width
* `ftglyph' has limited support to display fonts with
color-layered glyphs.This will be improved later on.
* `ftgrid' can now display bitmap fonts also.
* The `ttdebug' demo program has a new option `-f' to select a
member of a TrueType collection (TTC).
* Other various improvements to the demo programs.
* Thu Feb 07 2019 Marguerite Su <email@example.com>
- Remove "Supplements: fonts-config" to avoid accidentally pulling
in Qt dependencies on some non-Qt based desktops.(boo#1091109)
fonts-config is fundamental but ft2demos seldom installs by end users.
only fonts-config maintainers/debuggers may use ft2demos along to
debug some issues.
* Wed May 02 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.9.1
* No changelog upstream.
* Tue Mar 20 2018 email@example.com
- insert missing bzip2-devel for build in Leap 42.3
* Fri Mar 16 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change xorg-x11-devel --> pkgconfig(x11)
* Tue Jan 09 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.9
* The `ftbench' demo program has a new test for opening a new
face and loading some glyphs.
* The `ftbench' demo program has a new option `-j' to specify
the last glyph index to be used in the tests.
* The `ftgrid' demo program has a new option `-n' to suppress
display of named instances of variation fonts.
* The `ttdebug' demo program can now show a stack trace (key `K')
and switch between hexadecimal and decimal display of integers
* Mon Sep 18 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.8.1
* The ftgrid demo program can now toggle the display of grid lines
with the G key.
* The ftgrid demo program can toggle a different set of colors
(suitable to color-blind people) with the C key.
* The ftgrid demo program now supports the -e command line option
to select a cmap.
* The ftdump demo program has a new command line option -t to
output the SFNT table list.
* Mon May 15 2017 email@example.com
- A mode to display light auto-hinting with sub-pixel positioning
has been added to `ftdiff'.
* Mon Apr 03 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package the tools separately to avoid unnecessary dependencies
on X11 and/or Qt5 (bsc#1031678)
* Sun Jan 01 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.7.1
+ The `ftmulti' demo program can now switch engines with key `H'.
+ The `ftstring' demo program can now show some built-in,
non-latin sample strings (to be selected with the TAB key).
+ The `ftview' demo program can now switch between a font's
charmaps using the TAB key.
- Remove ftinspect-library.patch, merged upstream.
* Tue Sep 20 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also build ftinspect
* Fri Sep 09 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 2.7:
+ Sync with freetype 2.7
* Fri Jul 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.6.4:
+ Sync with freetype 2.6.4.
* Mon Mar 28 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6.3
* The `ftgamma' demo program has been modernized; the gamma grid
display has been moved from `ftview' to this program.
* It is now possible to cycle through the available LCD filtering
* Sun Nov 29 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.6.2
* The ftstring demo program now supports sub-pixel rendering;
use key l to cycle through the LCD modes.
* The ftstring demo program now supports colour rendering; use
the space key to cycle through various colour combinations.
* The graphical demo programs now use a default gamma value of 1.8
(instead of 1.2).
* Fri Oct 23 2015 email@example.com
- no longer conflict dtc, flattened device tree tools are named
to no longer clash with ft2demos binaries since dtc 1.4
* Sun Oct 04 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.6.1.
* Thu Jun 11 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6
* ftgrid can now display GX and MM fonts.
* Anti-aliasing rendering modes can now be selected (with keys
F5 and F6).
* The display of point numbers can be toggled with key `D'.
* ftdump now display information on MM and GX variation axes.
* ftmulti can now handle up to six MM or GX axes.
- Refresh overflow.patch
* Tue Jun 09 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merge with the version 2.5.5 from openSUSE:Factory
- Removed patches:
- Integrated in the 2.5.5 release
- Modified patches:
- Adapt to the new version of sources