* Thu Jun 27 2019 Ond?ej Súkup <email@example.com>
- update to 0.74-3 (boo#1140254)
* Some fixes to the OpenGL rendering.
* Several other fixes for out of bounds access and buffer overflows.
* Fixed that a very long line inside a bat file would overflow
the parsing buffer. CVE-2019-7165
* Added a basic permission system so that a program running inside DOSBox
can't access the contents of /proc (e.g. /proc/self/mem) when / or /proc
were (to be) mounted. CVE-2019-12594
* Tue Sep 18 2018 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Set CFLAGS with export so as to override the implicit
export of %configure. Use %make_install.
* Fri Sep 14 2018 Ismail Dönmez <email@example.com>
- Run spec-cleaner
- Drop support for SLE10
- Add GPL-3.0 as license too due to src/libs/gui_tk/gui_tk.*
* Mon Sep 10 2018 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Use simpler Sourceforge download URLs
* Fri Sep 07 2018 email@example.com
- updated to 0.74-2
- Windows: Fix auto/max cycles algorithm on Windows 7, which helps with stuttering audio.
- Mac OS X: Bring a 64 bit version and improve performance.
- Linux: Fix the 64bit dynrec cpu core and a lot of compilation problems. Add patches for the WINE Team.
- dosbox-0.74-init-crash.patch: solved differently upstream
- dosbox-0.74-formatsecurity.patch: is upstream
- 0001-Apply-patch-by-gulikoza-to-add-support-for-absolute-.patch: upstream
- 0001-Workaround-clang-confusing-itself-compile-error-resu.patch: upstream
- 0001-update-64bit-recompiler-core-to-handle-OSX-memory-ad.patch: upstream
- gcc46.patch: upstream
* Mon Aug 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix desktop file category to sort below Game (boo#1055340)
- directly use desktop-file-install instead of the old macro
* Mon Feb 13 2017 email@example.com
- add patches from Fedora
* Tue Dec 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added missing alsa dependency for midi support (bnc#855514)
* Mon Oct 08 2012 email@example.com
- improved dosbox icon, from wikipedia entry.
- use pkgconfig(sdl) instead of SDL-devel buildrequires
* Fri Sep 21 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add explicit glu dependency
* Fri Dec 02 2011 email@example.com
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sun Sep 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
(cf. packaging guidelines)
- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build
* Wed Mar 16 2011 email@example.com
- Fix compilation with gcc 4.6
* Wed May 19 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new version 0.74
* Several small game specific fixes/hacks/support. (Offensive, Roadhog, GTA
installer, Kingdom O' Magic soundcard detection, Pirate booter, Armored
* Add the S3-specific 640x480 256 color mode. (fixes regression in "Wooden
Ships and Iron Men" and "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream")
* Fix a stack overflow that could crash DOSBox.
* Add fake microphone input. (fixes Talking Parrot)
* Modify adlib turn off code, so that it doesn't turn off in cases where the
same sound is repeated over and over again.
* Several small fixes to the CDROM audio code.(HOMM2, Redneck Rampage and
* Several improvements to the CDROM emulation code. (fixes Alpha Storm and GT
* Some small CPU fixes that might fix something.
* Handle opcode 0xff subcode 7 as invalid instruction. (fixes dif-2 & others)
* Some hercules fixes. (Testdrive)
* Improve support for blanked parts that wrap around to the start of the
screen. (fixes Magic Circle demo and Sid&Al)
* Remove old OPL cores as the new ones seem to work very nicely.
* Modify movie recording code so that the movies aren't corrupt when you exit
dosbox without stopping the movie.
* Change RGB3x scaler to look more pretty.
* Improve initial register values compatility of the GUS.
* Added autodetection for Gameblaster. (games can find it now)
* Change render preferences a bit to be more compatible with Windows 7.
* Add DOS fixes to terminate program. (fixes Fortune Teller)
* Add FFREEP. (fixes Trucks)
* Improve FPU ST80 in C mode when writing zero. (fixes Antigok)
* Add special int10 scanline function. (fixes mz700 and probably lots of
games that mess with them)
* Fix scrolling in rarely used video modes. (fixes Orphee)
* Modify game specific hacks a bit so that Kick off 3 works again.
* Lots of fixes to the INT10 video parameter table. (Seven spirits of ra and
* Add VGA blanking in machine=vgaonly. (used by Alien Carnage)
* CGA, PCJr, Tandy: Add video blanking, change display start latch timing,
sync pulse width correction.
* PCJr, Tandy: implement vertical retrace interrupt.
* PCJr, CGA: line-by-line video emulation.
* PCJr: support on-screen change of color modes 4medium to 16low. (used by
* Hercules: Add green and amber monochrome support.
* All machines: only update the video timing when needed. (Jungle Hunt,
others that synchronize to the video screen might profit)
* Several small DOS fixes.
* Some UMB related fixes. (The Legacy without UMB)
* Fix version number of DSP for SB 1.5. (fixes a few games)
* Several VGA emulation improvements. (Allertone football manager)
* Some Tandy fixes. (Mech Warrior)
* Small improvements and fixes to the OPL emulation.
* Add low level Tandy DAC emulation.
* Some EMS fixes. (fixes Mortal Kombat and others)
* Change SoundBlaster DSP reset mechanism, add sb irq acknowledge logic.
(fixes stmik*based applications)
* Some interrupt pointer location modifications. (fixes Tinker Tales)
* Some fixes to the BOOT code. (fixes Last Mission)
* Respect write-only file information. (fixes Champions of Zulala)
* Some RTC fix. (fixes Tully Bodine and others)
* Improve mouse emulation to work better with Water World.
* Hopefully fix the translation of the configuration file.
* Speed up and fixes for the recompiler core. (pitfall2 pcjr)
* Change memory start location. (fixes 7th Guest installer)
* Several fixes to the batch file handling. (Shift and use the typed first %0
instead of the parsed %0)
* Improve file redirection and redirected line ends. (fixes Phantasmagoria 2
* Fix compilation with new MAC os X version.
* Add 16C550A FIFO support to the serial port emulation.
* Improve modem emulation to get higher speeds.
* Change default samplerates to 44100, blocksize to 1024 and prebuffer to 20,
so that hopefully certain soundcards produce more fluent sound playback.
* Add some rarely used, but for some games critical flags to the internal
* Add -userconf flag, so that the userspecific configuration can easily be
used together with *conf configfile.
* Improve internal timing with repeating timers (especially with the dynamic
* Thu May 28 2009 email@example.com
- new version 0.73
* Support for more graphics modes and cards.
* Improved Vista support.
* New OPL emulation cores.
* Sound fixes and improvements for Mac OS X.
* Lots of compatibility fixes.
* Lots of cdrom detection improvements.
* Lots of memory (EMS/XMS) improvements.
* Various fixes and enhancements for the recompiling core.
* Support for evdev.
* Lots of DOS fixes.
* Slightly faster!
* More stable.
* Tue Dec 04 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix wrong use of strncat
* Mon Oct 15 2007 email@example.com
- fix build with gcc 4.3
* Tue Aug 28 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new version 0.72
* Fixed unitialized variable in joystick. (Fixes crashes on Vista and
Mac OS X)
* Some bugfixes and speedups to the 64 bit recompiling core.
* Fixed sign flag on soundblaster dma transfers (Space Quest 6 intro)
* Fixed a bug in keyboard layout processing code and fixed certain
* Fixed Dreamweb.
* Improved speed unlocking when running cycles=max.
* Fixed a crash related to the tab completion in the shell.
* Improved aspect correction code. Should now be like how a real monitor
* Fixed a bug in the xms status report code. (Blake Stone 1.0 shareware)
* Added a lot more keyboard layouts.
* Fix crash related to changing the scaler before a screen was created.
* Hopefully fixed compilation on *bsd.
* Enabled auto cpu core selection for recompiling core as well.
* Made the used joystick selectable when 4axis is specified.
* Added some hints for inexperienced DOS users to the shell.
* Mon Jul 30 2007 email@example.com
- new version 0.71
* Added a new recompiling cpu core which is easier to port!
* Added a x86_64 and a mipsel_32 recompiling core.
* Fixed hangups on certain platforms after long gameplay of
* Fix several joystick bugs.
* Improved cdrom support. (fixes for audio, iso and detection.)
* Improved SVGA and VESA. (detection and display)
* Fixed a few textmodes and improved ansi emulation a bit.
* Fixed pcspeaker and certain types of soundeffects.
* Added undocumented mousebackdoor.
* Made mount and imgmount a bit easier to use. (ioctl by default,
support for ~ and ~username, auto size guessing for images)
* Fix a few compilation problems on various hosts and a general
* Several small fixes that improve compatibility.
* Fri May 25 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- dont rm -rf %buildroot in %prep
* Mon Mar 05 2007 email@example.com
- new version 0.70
* Speed up the dynamic cpu core (certain games get much faster).
* Added a dynamic fpu on x86 hosts.
* Improved the cycle guessing code (and make it default).
* Better and more configurable joystick support.
* Improved the image and fat drives.
* Added nullmodem emulation.
* Various win 3.x enhanchments (video/audio/ems/win32s).
* Improved CDROM detection and support.
* Speed up the screen drawing code.
* Added support for different keyboard layouts.
* Various fixes to the (C/E/V)GA emulation.
* Extended and improved all types of emulated memory. (umb/ems/xms)
* Dynamic core should work on Intel Macs.
* Various timer related fixes.
* Added a few more graphic scalers.
* Mon Feb 12 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix overflow of a global variable reported by gcc
* Tue Jun 27 2006 email@example.com
- fix use of uninitialized variables (#188290)
* Mon May 08 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new version 0.65
* 4/15/16/32bpp VESA mode support
* Lot's of fixes for better vga compatibility
* Improved CGA composite output
* Added video capturing to avi
* Improved screen updating for more speed
* PCjr machine mode added
* Speedup cpu cores and fix endian issues
* FPU core speedup with assembly
* Improved keyboard and bios handling
* Lockfree mouse mode added again
* Improved builtin dos with umbs and better fat support
* Added VCPI emulation and fixed some issues with ems
* Improved support for booter games
* Modem and IPX support improved for multiplayer
* Fri Jan 27 2006 email@example.com
- add Mesa-devel, libpng-devel and gcc-c++ to BuildRequires